Member For 1 Year
images

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think around the age of 8 years old, I wanted to go to Hawaii in the worst way.
My mom considered getting me a ticket and putting me on a plane (yes round trip ticket..lol)..but it never panned out.
Could you imagine putting an 8 year old on a plane these days..bewildered thought..I think back then I could have been just fine.
images

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
th
Alice cooper
Perhaps just urban legend, but I heard a story he was expelled from every public school, and that one teacher told him that he would never amount to anything...and at one time he was one of the ten wealthiest men in the USA.
Regardless, I have listened to him, interviews and such, and he seems like a very down to earth normal guy.
All about marketing.
Also, I got a MIP ticket attending one of his shows in the mid/early 80`s..lol

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A little before my time, but I like a 80`s Hair Band song about her..beauty
images

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Perhaps just urban legend, but I heard a story he was expelled from every public school, and that one teacher told him that he would never amount to anything...and at one time he was one of the ten wealthiest men in the USA.
Regardless, I have listened to him, interviews and such, and he seems like a very down to earth normal guy.
All about marketing.
Also, I got a MIP ticket attending one of his shows in the mid/early 80`s..lol
He was also Johny Carsons golf partner and best friend.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
B U I C K !....I had a '54 Roadmaster two door 322 V8 four barrel w/Dyno-Flow Transmission,power seats,windows and a AM/FM "Wonderbar" tube radio that had a button on the floor to change the station!....Z

VU Sponsors