Become a Patron!

Research Experiment on Vaping Use and Perceptions

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Done. I'm confused as to what religion (or lack thereof) has to do with vaping, though.

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Seems to me that you are badly skewing the results of your survey by asking people on this forum to participate, not to mention that this is a self-selecting survey rather than a truly random survey. Just sayin'.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Done. I'm confused as to what religion (or lack thereof) has to do with vaping, though.

I was wondering that too. Cigarette addiction is no respecter of religious preference (or lack thereof).

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems to me that you are badly skewing the results of your survey by asking people on this forum to participate, not to mention that this is a self-selecting survey rather than a truly random survey. Just sayin'.
Yep and giving away $$ for it, I doubt is allowed here

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just took the survey. It is HEAVILY slanted to the xtian religion, which, I've got news for ya, AIN'T THE ONLY ONE. Some of us believe in god, but don 't go to church, read the bible, or even, really, pray, since most prayer is mostly a means of "wishing", "magical thinking", petitioning a cosmic lost and found dept, or seeking to influence the actions/beliefs of others, which is karmically very negative. Hence, it must be concluded that whoever designed this survey is spiritually very ignorant and biased. Not a great basis for any supposedly "academic" study.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, I see was moved to services needed, so I guess you guys are providing a service:giggle::giggle:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just took the survey. It is HEAVILY slanted to the xtian religion, which, I've got news for ya, AIN'T THE ONLY ONE. Some of us believe in god, but don 't go to church, read the bible, or even, really, pray, since most prayer is mostly a means of "wishing", "magical thinking", petitioning a cosmic lost and found dept, or seeking to influence the actions/beliefs of others, which is karmically very negative. Hence, it must be concluded that whoever designed this survey is spiritually very ignorant and biased. Not a great basis for any supposedly "academic" study.

Andria
praying makes a helluva lot more scientific sense than voting does....talk about "wishing"...LOL and just look at how many aethist proudly vote....

"It's a poor craftsman who blames his tools".......old proverb

Last edited:

VU Sponsors