Become a Patron!

Rev GTS 230w?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems a new mod coming out with a few other models from this company. Too new yet for any reviews, just a few promo unboxing vids. Does anyone know if Rev is owned by another company? A new start up? Never heard of them. Their mods look interesting, not sure whether good, bad or gaudy. lol.

Almost tempted to roll the dice but would hate to dump money on something just to find out it's an overpriced turd.

rev-gts-230w-mod.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems a new mod coming out with a few other models from this company. Too new yet for any reviews, just a few promo unboxing vids. Does anyone know if Rev is owned by another company? A new start up? Never heard of them. Their mods look interesting, not sure whether good, bad or gaudy. lol.

Almost tempted to roll the dice but would hate to dump money on something just to find out it's an overpriced turd.

rev-gts-230w-mod.jpg

Is this from the same company that made the vboy turd?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no idea, I don't think so skt239. Name sounds very similar but not sure if it's intentional to feign some sort of association. The vboy was from a company called gtrs, this is a gts from someplace with little more than a facebook page called rev-tech. I think the vboy used a yihi chip, someone on the rev-tech page asked about the chip details and the response from the company was just that it was a 'new chip' with no other info. In fact I think only one person has posted back and forth with them so not sure if it's two people or just a company plant conversing back and forth to appear interested.

VU Sponsors