Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, one of the manufactures I've been buying from gave me a heads up on a new product when I was inquiring on a Kuro Koiler like the one VaporDNA released as well as many other companies and there price range varies between 17-22$ each size, not to mention they are currently all sold out. The picture and details are below and I'm reaching out here to see if there is any interest in this product, if so I wouldn't mind starting a group buy listing to get things started.

Let's see its advantages:

1 Better Function:
1 piece Revolver Coil jig = 3 pieces Kuro Koiler

Kuro Koiler can only be used for one size with one piece. so you need to buy 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm sizes Kuro Koliers seperately.
But Revolver Coil Jig, it has 6 holes, can use 2.0 2.5 3.0 mm coil wire with one piece. Which means 1 piece Revolver Coil jig = 3 pieces Kuro Koiler

2 Cheaper Price:
3pcs Kuro Koiler*5.5=$16.5 > 1pc Revolver Coil Jig=$12.1

for Kuro Koiler clones in China, the price is about $5.5 for each piece. and Revolver coil jig, it is only $12.1 for samples.
Kuro Koiler needs 3pcs*5.5=$16.5 so you can save $4 for tools.

3. More Choice for Colors: sliver,red,blue and purple.

4. Cool metal package

In huge stock, can ship products at any time you want.

6. OEM avaiable. for package and products. 500 pcs

Price is below:
1-49 $12.1 50-100 $11.3 100-200 $10.5 200-500 $9.7 above 500 $9.0

Shipping not included yet, but the method would be DHL
Upon inquiring on shipping cost if 20 was ordered shipping would be $40.8

Attachments

• revolver coil jig.jpg
    revolver coil jig.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet, spread the word around, I'd like to place order within the next few weeks, so if there is enough interest I'll prepare a order form for everyone more than likely through PayPal.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is the minimum order?

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price is below:
1-49 $12.1 50-100 $11.3 100-200 $10.5 200-500 $9.7 above 500 $9.0

harakire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
v interested. was about to pick up a kuro coiler, but this seems better.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be in for one. Nice find!

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, they are on holiday leave, but should be back to work this week, so please spread the word around.

Lowell

Caloy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDIT: Already got the Kuro Koiler from fasttech for <$7.00 for the set. So I won't be joining. Sorry but it was taking so long and a better deal just came along.

Last edited:

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lowell Lee careful with those prices. don't forget to add the shipping and paypal fees to get a closer to real cost per unit.

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plus (and I have extensive knowledge of these new coiler types) looking at that design, I see a few major design flaws...

1) The way that the holes are positioned you are going to be very limited on the size of wire that you can wind. That is why the Kuro and another one that is coming out soon have 2 guide screw holes on the bottom of the caps in two positions (one for thicker wire, one for thinner). The problems happens when you try to wrap too thin of wire (ie 26, 28, 30) gauge without having the guide positioned just right, you end up wrapping a nest. (not a coil, the wire just keeps wrapping over and over itself).

2) Looking at the design, and having used the Kuro, and others, I would think that it would feel very awkward to use with it not being centered on the pivot rod. when you're wrapping with one of these style tools, it is so easy because everything is aligned and smooth. Seems to me with it off set like that it would be kind of like trying to roll and egg, length wise in a perfectly straight line over a counter. Doable, yes... easy? no.

I dunno... to be honest, looking at this, I see too many things wrong with it to get behind it, personally. I'm going to be doing a video here in the next couple of days illustrating some key points that I think might make it easier to understand what I'm talking about here, because (and this is full disclosure) I am only days away from having an inventory of 1,000 coilers which make a LOT more sense to me than this one does, or the Kuro does, and the normal retail cost will be pretty cheap. I'd post a picture, but I don't want to Hijack your thread without your permission.

Caloy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plus (and I have extensive knowledge of these new coiler types) looking at that design, I see a few major design flaws...

1) The way that the holes are positioned you are going to be very limited on the size of wire that you can wind. That is why the Kuro and another one that is coming out soon have 2 guide screw holes on the bottom of the caps in two positions (one for thicker wire, one for thinner). The problems happens when you try to wrap too thin of wire (ie 26, 28, 30) gauge without having the guide positioned just right, you end up wrapping a nest. (not a coil, the wire just keeps wrapping over and over itself).

2) Looking at the design, and having used the Kuro, and others, I would think that it would feel very awkward to use with it not being centered on the pivot rod. when you're wrapping with one of these style tools, it is so easy because everything is aligned and smooth. Seems to me with it off set like that it would be kind of like trying to roll and egg, length wise in a perfectly straight line over a counter. Doable, yes... easy? no.

I dunno... to be honest, looking at this, I see too many things wrong with it to get behind it, personally. I'm going to be doing a video here in the next couple of days illustrating some key points that I think might make it easier to understand what I'm talking about here, because (and this is full disclosure) I am only days away from having an inventory of 1,000 coilers which make a LOT more sense to me than this one does, or the Kuro does, and the normal retail cost will be pretty cheap. I'd post a picture, but I don't want to Hijack your thread without your permission.

I think that's why it has 6 holes, it does have 2 space placements for each rod, like the Kuro Koiler. But I do agree with you on the twisting part not centered on the coiling rod. - Cheers!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Please post a picture and info.

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll email them for the size usability

Caloy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fasttech is selling kuro koiler clones for less than $7.00 a set. I went ahead and ordered there... Even if it would take a month to get here. :/

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RBASupplies just had these on sale for 12$ entire kit - shipped same day.. just saying

(sold out now but i'm sure they will restock soon)

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FT also listed a 3 in 1 that comes with 3 interchangeable rods for $3.44

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright follow up to this thread there seems to be enough interested to place in a small order ergo under 50 so those who would be interested for sure please shoot me a message

VU Sponsors