Become a Patron!

Rig V2-no roughneck, no hybrid disc- need suggestions, please

H.Quinn5150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, i finally took the plunge and bought an authentic Rig from VapeAMP (V2 25MM). It is THE most beautiful mod i've ever seen…i was/am too cheap to buy the attaching hybrid atty, and since it was on super-sale it didn't come with the hybrid to 510 disc. I've found a disc that i guess would work but i sort of feel like i;d be missing out on the full experience. So what do ya'll think? the geekvape tsunami kit is 25 mm and hybrid, would that atty work on my rig? or a clone roughneck? or thersue's a sub zero comp atty clone on ebay, think that's feasible? looking forward to your comments, thank you in advance!

TumTumVapes

Member For 4 Years
I would say just go get a roughneck. I own 3 different v3 I honestly don't like the hybrid Atty, I really like the tops the v3 comes with. It seems safer to me. I have the 25mm and the v3 roughneck. I think they are definitely worth the price. If the top for the v3 fits the v2 send them an email. May be able to buy the hybrid atty or the one that comes with the V3 if it fits.
I love the rigs only mech i own nowadays, really can't beat the quality. Even though it's frustrating the fact that they don't sell replacement parts packs for the roughneck or v3 yet. I have heard they are really good about repairing things. I am about to send my roughneck v3 in to get fixed. One of my friends need a replacement O rings and they sent them to him for free.

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
own a brass and a copper original ones, lost the hybrid disc on one and they dont seem to offer them anymore. Bought a clone off fasttech and the disc it comes with fits the ooriginal perfectly (the clone Roughneck as well, but i dont use it, dont like the V2 roughneck that much)

hits as hard as ever btw.

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have a rig v2 hybrid disk for sale please contact me 917 846 7541

Go to fasttech and buy the rig v3 KIT (i got the black), it comes with the mod, roughneck v2 and hybrid disk and its compatile with the original (worked with my brass and copper ones). They are like 15 or 20 bucks

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have the Rig Pig and V2 and both times bought the RDA for them. Its annoying to build on and you cant do it on an ohm meter like you can with a regular 510 threaded atty. I have the same FT kit mentioned above and it works fine on both of mine.

VU Sponsors