Become a Patron!

Rincoe manto pro review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received rincoe manto pro from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Rincoe manto pro styles:

- Sugar skull
- Dead skull
- Graffiti

pHHuhLT.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 93mm x 52mm x 26.5mm
- Power range: 1-228W
- Input voltage: 6.0-8.4V
- TC modes support: Ni200/Ti/55
- Resistance range:
Wattage(VW/BYPASS): 0.08-5.0ohm
TC(NI/TI/5S/TCR): 0.05-3.5ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600°F (100-315°C)
- Material: PC

In the box:

- Rincoe Manto Pro MOD
- USB Charging Cable
- Certificate Card
- Warranty Card
- User Manual

NG2DKAB.jpg

Rincoe manto pro is available in black color and you can choose between 3 different panels. This device works up to 228w and this device is powered by two 18650 batteries. Dimensions of the device are 93mm x 52mm x 26.5mm and this device is made out of plastic. Build quality of the device is okay, there is no any sharp edges but still it is made out of plastic which someone may not like, but because of that this is a very lightweight mod. From one side of the device you can see "Manto pro". I really like mods shaped like this one and in my opinion it is very comfortable for using, also this device is rubberized which I like.

bDfuq6D.jpg

YeS87lN.jpg

From the top side of the device you can see the connection and threads here looks okay, I didn't have any problems, also we have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. On this device you can use atomizer up to 26mm in diameter which is good. Connection is not raised so you can expect some scratches on the top of the mod from atomizers.
From one side of the mod you can see a panel that you can take off from the mod. Panel stays in place because of two very good magnets and it stays perfectly in the place, there is no any rattling which is really good. When you take off the panel you can see two battery slots and you can see the ribbon so you can easier take off the batteries from the mod. When the batteries are inside and if you shake the mod there is no any rattling which is really good. From the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen and plus and minus buttons. The fire button has really nice shape and it is slightly clicky, very comfortable for using and so far I didn't have any problems with fire button and plus and minus buttons. The brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything on the screen pretty good.
To turn on or turn off the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button and when you turn on the device in vw working mode you can see:

- Battery indicator
- Working mode
- W
- Puff time
- Coil resistance
- V

To change the working mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button and you can choose between:

- Vw
- Bypass
- Ni
- Ti
- Ss
- Tcr

To lock the device you need to hold plus and minus buttons and you need to do the same to unlock the device.

Device protections:

- Overcharging protection
- Low voltage protection
- 10s cut off protection
- Short circuit protection

O42N1hU.jpg

WAokQoP.jpg

WkOEUad.jpg

VbDBDdP.jpg

My thoughts:

Rincoe manto pro is mod that you can buy in black color and you can choose between different panels. I really like the shape of the mod and in my opinion it is very comfortable for using, I also really like shape of the fire button. This mod is made out of plastic and because of that it feels cheaper but there is no sharp edges and it has really nice rubberized finish which is really good. I really don't mind the material of the mod because I have many plastic mods and most of them are still very good. On this device you can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter with no overhang which is good. The connection is not raised and there will be some scratches from atomizers which will be a con. The panel stays really nice in the place and there is no any play which is really nice, magnets are very good here. You can really easy put the batteries in the mod and take them out. The fire button is very responsive and I didn't have any problems with buttons here. Brighness of the screen is really good and you can see everything on the screen without problems. Mod performs really good and I can't complain about performance of this mod. This mod is made out of plastic but I can say that this mod is pretty much good mod, it performs really well, it is lightweight and it is very comfortable for using.

Cons:

- I would like a bit raised connection on the top

Pros:

- Comfortable for using
- Good and comfortable fire button
- Fire button is responsive
- Brightness of the screen is good
- Panel stays really nice in place
- Mod has rubberized finish
- Easy to take off the batteries
- Lightweight
- You can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter without overhang