Become a Patron!

RiP Trippers says he got Vaping Side Effects! Have you had any.........

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, ever since I started vaping, I've significantly decreased the amount of nicotine I take in, and I haven't smoked a cigarette

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jebus Christopher, pulsevape!
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOLAAAAJDVlOTRmY2Q0LWJiNWItNGU2NC04MmNmLTM0ODYyMjAwZWExYw.jpg

Ello110

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had crazy side effects so far from vaping:
1. I don't smoke anymore and can walk anywhere and tolerate heat better
2. I experience great joy when inhaling zero nicotine flavors of decadence
3. I smell better
4. I can amuse myself by pretending to be a chimney in my house
5. I know a lot more about electricity
LOL

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
now this pisses me off!!!!
thanks a lot ...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh of COURSE comments on their Vimeo page are disabled!! PUSSIES!!!! Man the fuck up and take some truth. Thanks Rip.
I don't know what pisses me off more the fact that what a bunch of people said wouldn't happen did in fact happen- or - the fact that people are still worshipping the guy.
people make mistakes but this one takes the taco

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I knew THE ANTZ would jump on his cock.
Burn that bearded cocksmoker at the motherfucking stake..
Dear RIP fucking kill yourself... asshole.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know what pisses me off more the fact that what a bunch of people said wouldn't happen did in fact happen- or - the fact that people are still worshipping the guy.
people make mistakes but this one takes the taco
What annoys me most is the comment at the end. "there's a lot the e-cig industry isn't telling us about vaping." The potential issues with vaping are still simply unknown. Of course they're taking a youtube personality as some sort of expert, so that tells enough about their credibility and objective, so ehh... fighting stupid is tough.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've had crazy side effects so far from vaping:
1. I don't smoke anymore and can walk anywhere and tolerate heat better
2. I experience great joy when inhaling zero nicotine flavors of decadence
3. I smell better
4. I can amuse myself by pretending to be a chimney in my house
5. I know a lot more about electricity
LOL
i have those and one more to add
7. Less spending money due to a huge mod,tank,coil kit collection. and juice habits.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pretty sure his drug use snorting his add meds have rotted his fucking brain.
Any other industry and he would be done.....

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Do I understand correctly that RT has doubled-down on his original ill-conceived Youtube video?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do I understand correctly that RT has doubled-down on his original ill-conceived Youtube video?
I don't know, that Vimeo link was put together by some of the antivape groups, They used his original video.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sounds to me like Rip tripper has a sensitivity to some ingredint he vapes maybe the PG,maybe the sucralose, maybe the flavorings...and rather than him finding what it is he's vaping that is giving him these symptoms he just lumped in to "vaping" in general...which was fucking stupid, irresposible and just plain lazy on his part....but he is not resposible for the ANTZ assholes taking his comments out of context and editing his video to use as ammo against vaping...hell ANTZ could go on any vaping forum and find quotes from hundreds of vapers they could take out of context to use against vaping...We all well know the lies and dirty damn tricks ANTZ has used, their phony as studies, and their blind refusal to aknowledge any benifits at all about vaping....The forces against vaping will never listen to reason, whether it is tobacco companies protecting their profits, or whether it is self appointed social justice warriors with a lunatic lust to steal freedom and relish in the power of dominating other people, and they will use any dirty damn trick they can, and that is not Rip trippers fault....if we as a community can not speak freely and honestly about our experinces vaping, and have to lie and censor ourselves,then vaping cannot progress, and eradicate smoking......Rip tripper is no rocket scientist, but I can't imagine he'd risk his reputation for the sake of a paltry few dollars he could make out of shilling snake oil.

Last edited:

Ello110

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah dude... some people just have allergies/sensitivities. Just because an old acquaintance of mine was lactose intolerant doesn't make milk an evil monster.
Rip just found any contextual excuse he could to advertise that vitamin nutrient stuff - he probably didn't even experience a side effect. He was talking straight out his ass.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah dude... some people just have allergies/sensitivities. Just because an old acquaintance of mine was lactose intolerant doesn't make milk an evil monster.
Rip just found any contextual excuse he could to advertise that vitamin nutrient stuff - he probably didn't even experience a side effect. He was talking straight out his ass.
In his video he admitts that when he started vaping 100% VG all of his symptoms disappeared...but he didn't like 100% VG...WTF...why didn't he just come out and say he has a problem with using PG..instead of blaming vaping in general......hell this could be nothing more than fucking dehydration, he did this in a very irresposible manner whether his intent was self serving or not, or just plain stupid I have no idea.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
oh no Rip has lost the ZZ Top fan.
The sas thing is, he gained views and didn't lose many subs.
Still making money off of the industry regardless.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In his video he admitts that when he started vaping 100% VG all of his symptoms disappeared...but he didn't like 100% VG...WTF...why didn't he just come out and say he has a problem with using PG..instead of blaming vaping in general......hell this could be nothing more than fucking dehydration, he did this in a very irresposible manner whether his intent was self serving or not, or just plain stupid I have no idea.
Exactly its all in how he said what was said.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sas thing is, he gained views and didn't lose many subs.
Still making money off of the industry regardless.
what is more disturbing ..is that he has not come out and tried to either clarify or rectify what he said....but hey it's his funeral.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
what is more disturbing ..is that he has not come out and tried to either clarify or rectify what he said....but hey it's his funeral.
That's the rip tripper way. He isn't really part of the community. He never was. Doesn't respond to email, comments on YouTube, doesn't go to meets, nothing. He makes video, and has a juice line. That's it.
Had it been a Grimm or busardo or someone who was actively with us, things would be different.
but Rip is just a manufactured personality .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great every nobody in the vape world who nobody ever heard of jumps on the bandwagon....as self appointed vape crusaders defenders of the faith...they are more ridiculous than Rip....could this guy be anymore of a fucking cliche.

Last edited:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great every nobody in the vape world who nobody ever heard of jumps on the bandwagon....as self appointed vape crusaders defenders of the faith...they are more ridiculous than Rip....
Really enforces the reason why these youtube personalities aren't worth listening to.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Really enforces the reason why these youtube personalities aren't worth listening to.
No they arent, and we know that. unfortunately, we need to start watching what we say and how we look online. I saw a few reports in places claiming that there is a huge campaign by the anti-vape people to watch our social networking activity and what not. this only proves it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
News Flash Rip Tripper says vaping is causing him brain deficiency, WAIT he no brains to start with.

I legit just heard about this.. But, when I did hear his side effects.. I was confused. Simply because the side effects he named were the side effects to pretty much every medicine out there on the market. Literally. But besides that, EVERYTHING has side effects. You'll NEVER have ANYTHING that has NO side effects. Hell, even food has side effects. I mean, think about it, some foods cause or exacerbate some conditions, or even cause conditions. That literally doesn't mean you have to stop eating it, just moderate it.

But besides all that, I don't think he exposed himself as a "fraud" per se.. I just think he found an opportunity to make more money.. and took it. I mean, the whole affiliate link thing gave that away right away. I mean, anyone who decides to jump on an opportunity for more money isn't necessarily a "fraud" but more of an opportunist. But, I honestly think he went about it the wrong way. I mean, to claim the common side effects to even Benedryl is from vaping is pretty dumb. But again, he's not a fraud, just a twat. And I honestly think that was the wrong move for him.

Anyway, that's my two cents. =)

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RIP is the PT Barnum of the Vaping world. But that doesn't mean he isn't extremely knowledgeable about vaping. But it is difficult to find side effects of vaping or anything else. That requires scientific studies. RIP has a hypothesis which needs to be tested.
For myself, I claim a very strong correlation between vaping and a raised area on the roof of my mouth. Whether that is unhealthy is unknown.

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is Rip still trying to wash haters away with his magic juice? LOL

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Only side effects I get is from PG being too high...leg cramps, flu like symptoms...get rid of PG and it goes away.

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No doubt he fucked it up with this video. I was one of the "lucky " ones who watched the video concerned and said to myself... WTF???

Personally I had a minor side effect when I initially started vaping a couple of years ago. Being new in vaping at the time. Like majority of vapers, I bought an ego like drvice. The said device had quite some juice spit back. Leaking etc and there were times I could not wash my hands, resulting to dry skin at parts of my face due to the contact with juice residues. It is common knowledge that juice should not get in contact with skin to avoid skin irritation, all the juices have warnings to this effect... On the other hand It may well had been an allergic reaction to PG, but will never know.
As a result I quitted vaping and got hooked back in smoking... Worst of all I doubled the amount of cigarettes I was smoking and after a time I felt that my lungs could not get enough air and felt my chest being quite heavy! !!
After this, I decided to invest in some good RBA gear, switched to 100% VG and never looked back ever since. No side effects whatsoever and I can say that I am a happy vaper! :xD:

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No doubt he fucked it up with this video. I was one of the "lucky " ones who watched the video concerned and said to myself... WTF???

Personally I had a minor side effect when I initially started vaping a couple of years ago. Being new in vaping at the time. Like majority of vapers, I bought an ego like drvice. The said device had quite some juice spit back. Leaking etc and there were times I could not wash my hands, resulting to dry skin at parts of my face due to the contact with juice residues. It is common knowledge that juice should not get in contact with skin to avoid skin irritation, all the juices have warnings to this effect... On the other hand It may well had been an allergic reaction to PG, but will never know.
As a result I quitted vaping and got hooked back in smoking... Worst of all I doubled the amount of cigarettes I was smoking and after a time I felt that my lungs could not get enough air and felt my chest being quite heavy! !!
After this, I decided to invest in some good RBA gear, switched to 100% VG and never looked back ever since. No side effects whatsoever and I can say that I am a happy vaper! :xD:
100% VG is working for me, as well.

VU Sponsors