Become a Patron!

River Supply Co. Updates & More!

River Supply Co.

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, this is the official River Supply Co. thread. We're happy to be part of Vaping Underground and look forward to interacting with the community on our thread!

Updates and information regarding our company will be posted here. If anyone has questions or concerns we're always here to help.

Thank you! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello, this is the official River Supply Co. thread. We're happy to be part of Vaping Underground and look forward to interacting with the community on our thread!

Updates and information regarding our company will be posted here. If anyone has questions or concerns we're always here to help.

Thank you! :)
Welcome to the VU! We're glad to have you here :)

Please check your private messages (The envelope in upper right corner of forum) for some important information regarding your account.

River Supply Co.

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Good morning! First of all, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holidays from River Supply Co. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope you and your family are healthy and safe during the holiday season.

I wanted to let everyone know that we will not be having a Christmas or NY sale this year. We are making some improvements in our warehouse and decided it was best to hold off so that we are in the best place possible to fill the large influx of orders that sales bring in. The current plan is to run a sale early in 2021 so please keep your eye out for communication from us regarding upcoming promotions.

Next week we will be closed 12/24-12/27 so that our entire team can have a little break to spend time with their families for Christmas. Please understand that orders will not be filled during this time and we will do our best upon returning to work on December 28th to meet our standard lead time of 1-3 business days for fulfilling and processing your orders.

We have also expanded our customer service team. Jessica our new agent, is working in the office answering the phones and emails so we are now able to reactivate our chat client through the website. I will be monitoring the chat so feel free to reach out that way if there is anything I can assist you with.

We appreciate each and every one of you and one of our goals for next year is to expand our interaction with the DIY community. We believe that the loyalty from groups like this one is vital to our business and we look forward to serving you in 2021.

Laura

River Supply Co.

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Good Afternoon! On behalf of the entire team at River Supply Co., I wanted to express our appreciation for the support we have received from the DIY E-liquid community in 2020 and wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year. It has been a pleasure serving you and we’re looking forward to a prosperous 2021.

We do recognize the importance of our DIY customers to our overall business and early next year we will be implementing a loyalty rewards program that will allow you to accumulate points to use like cash for products at River Supply Co. We’re very excited for the opportunity to give back to our DIY customers and I’ll be providing more details about the program as we get closer to launching.

Also, as a reminder we will be closed Thursday through Sunday this week and will do our best to meet our 1-3 business day lead time fulfilling orders when our team is back at work on January 4th.

As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to assist you. I’m generally available through chat support on the website and Jessica is in the office manning the phones and email during normal business hours ([email protected]).

Take care and be safe!

Laura

River Supply Co.

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi Everyone! River Supply is having a contest/giveaway over on our Facebook page. It's a simple "like and comment to win" and we are going to randomly draw four people to receive a $50 gift certificate to use on our website. The contest is going to run from today until Friday at 1pm and I'll notify the winners in the comment stream. I really hope everyone will participate-- we are trying to increase our FB impressions and if this is successful, I will be able to run many more promotions like this!

We are looking forward to continued engagement of the DIY E-liquid community in 2021 and we appreciate your business and support!

*not a requirement but if you would like to share the post, I would be grateful.

Our Facebook page is Nicotine River.

Laura

Last edited:

River Supply Co.

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Will the Winners be posted on FB or here?
I informed the winners in the thread under their comment. I was very careful to follow FB protocol with this sweepstakes and it is not a good practice to announce winners without their consent. Next time I will make sure I let everyone know immediately that the winners have been notified.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I informed the winners in the thread under their comment. I was very careful to follow FB protocol with this sweepstakes and it is not a good practice to announce winners without their consent. Next time I will make sure I let everyone know immediately that the winners have been notified.

I guess I didn't win then~! LMFAO

River Supply Co.

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Happy Monday! I wanted to let everyone know that River Supply Co. will be having a Valentines Day sale this weekend. Here are the details--

25% off everything excluding: Clearance, Bulk Diluents, Bulk Nicotine, Bulk TFN, PurNic Powder Nicotine, and 1000mg Nicotine.

Starting: 2/12 @ 12:01 AM PST
Ends: 2/14 @ 11:59 PM PST

No Code Required.

--Normal lead times for shipping may be extended due to a high volume of orders.
--We will not be able to apply discounts retroactively so please make sure you are ordering correctly.
--DIY diluents will be limited to to a quantity of 10 liters per customer to qualify free shipping.

Laura

River Supply Co.

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Good Morning! I wanted to let everyone know who has placed an order this week, our shipping team is running behind on fulfillment of orders as we have experienced an extremely high volume this week, so allowing for extra lead time right now would be much appreciated; our team is working very hard to fill and ship orders as fast as they can.

Also, many orders are still in UPS/USPS limbo due to the bad weather last week. What happens in this kind of situation is the carrier will hold trailers at local stations and NOT forward them on to destinations until the weather has cleared so this creates a huge backlog of packages waiting to be processed and forwarded on. So if your order is still in California, this is not anything to be concerned about right now. If you have not seen a scan outside of California by Tuesday, please reach out directly to Route via their app, if you included shipping protection in your order. You can also contact us through the normal channels.

As far as the "vape ban", DIY customers will not be able to purchase nicotine on our website beginning in early April, flavor concentrates and diluents will not be affected. We are looking into other options for DIY nicotine but this will not be a quick process and we will offer more information when we have it.

As always, we appreciate the DIY community and all of your support and business, and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist you. You can email us at [email protected] or generally find me through the chat client on our website during normal business hours!

Laura

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As far as the "vape ban", DIY customers will not be able to purchase nicotine on our website beginning in early April, flavor concentrates and diluents will not be affected. We are looking into other options for DIY nicotine but this will not be a quick process and we will offer more information when we have it.

As always, we appreciate the DIY community and all of your support and business, and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist you. You can email us at [email protected] or generally find me through the chat client on our website during normal business hours!

Laura
Will you be selling to walk in customers?
Will you be selling to any industries? (Landscaping for instance)

Who will legally be able to buy nic after this date?

River Supply Co.

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So sorry! I got logged out and didn't see this. No, we will not be accommodating walk-in customers at our facility. We will be able to sell and ship to businesses that are compliant with all PACT regulations, are registered with the ATF and who can receive nicotine via freight truck. It is not illegal for anyone to buy nicotine as long as they are of age, it is illegal for us to ship it to them. I hope this helps answer your questions!

River Supply Co.

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I’ve been receiving many questions regarding the “last day” at River Supply Co. to place an order before the shipping ban goes into effect. While I don’t have a hard stop “last day” to order, the last day we can ship nicotine orders is April 3rd. I suspect that based on the volume we are receiving will have to stop taking orders containing nicotine at some point, TBD. If you are planning on placing an order containing nicotine between now and April 3rd I recommend getting it in ASAP as the sheer number of orders we are receiving is increasing daily and lead times are extended to 3-5 business days (at a minimum) right now. I appreciate all the patience we are receiving from the DIY community and don’t hesitate to reach out if we can do anything to assist you!

Laura

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So sorry! I got logged out and didn't see this. No, we will not be accommodating walk-in customers at our facility. We will be able to sell and ship to businesses that are compliant with all PACT regulations, are registered with the ATF and who can receive nicotine via freight truck. It is not illegal for anyone to buy nicotine as long as they are of age, it is illegal for us to ship it to them. I hope this helps answer your questions!
If it's not illegal for anyone to buy nicotine, why are you discontinuing walk-in sales?

River Supply Co.

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
If it's not illegal for anyone to buy nicotine, why are you discontinuing walk-in sales?
We discontinued walk-in sales a year ago due to covid but ultimately we are not a brick-and-mortar operation, we are an eCommerce company so the decision was made to not resume that practice. With regards to the PACT act, there are reporting and chain-of-custody requirements necessary to operate in a retail capacity once you are registered with the ATF, and putting the infrastructure in place for an extremely small segment of our local DIY customers who would want to walk-in is just not reasonable at this time. We are continuing to look at ways to get blended nicotine to our DIY customers-- so while there is no easy solution, this isn't over yet!

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We discontinued walk-in sales a year ago due to covid but ultimately we are not a brick-and-mortar operation, we are an eCommerce company so the decision was made to not resume that practice. With regards to the PACT act, there are reporting and chain-of-custody requirements necessary to operate in a retail capacity once you are registered with the ATF, and putting the infrastructure in place for an extremely small segment of our local DIY customers who would want to walk-in is just not reasonable at this time. We are continuing to look at ways to get blended nicotine to our DIY customers-- so while there is no easy solution, this isn't over yet!
I got it! Dead drops! If it’s good enough for the wankers in DC, it’s good enough for us.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How about a VU 40% off flash sale?

Cause living in Commi-fornia that added Nic tax is nasty

It’s basically buy 5 bottles pay for 6 before shipping

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sucks, I can't buy from you~! Because you can't ship to New York.................

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
What batches of nic(250mg) were affected by this nasty smell?

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
What batches of nic(250mg) were affected by this nasty smell?
This problem people are having with River Supply sending out SKANK nic is the one reason I've always rebottled everytime I received it. I caught shit about doing that by the belief that storing in the bottle it shipped in was the best way.
I guess that belief is thrown out the window now!

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Horrible news. I've relied on NR for so many of my ejuice needs for years now. This is a real shame! :(

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Its not horrible news the way they fucked people with some shit nic. I know 2people including me that didn’t get a refund . Charge back time

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Karma is a bitch.
Because of there nic fuck up i had to cut my nic level from 18 mg to 9mg per ml.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its not horrible news the way they fucked people with some shit nic. I know 2people including me that didn’t get a refund . Charge back time

That would of been my immediate next step if I got an E-Mail stating they weren’t going to refund their product due to being dank.

“Oh you have to ship it back, ezpz!”

In the dispute add in shipping to the total, done, provide tracking and let them kindly fuck off, even add in insurance and signature with a specific name just to rack up the cost more…

Oh eating $50 was bad? Now you just ate $97 from my credit card company charging you the extras

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Riversupply isn't going out of business. They are just doing B2B sales from here on out.

Because it will soon be illegal for a business to ship it to a consumer using USPS and since the other carriers decided they don't want to deal with it, River is just sticking with B2B sales and shipping via LTL.

VU Sponsors