Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If you live in the states you can get it from focal us warhouse and now it comes with both tubes. It is still cheaper to pick up cloupors zna 50 though. When you going to review that one for us? Hopefully soon. Any ways here is the link for the robbot zna with both tubes.
http://focalecig.com/Product/-Ship-from-USA-1-1-ZNA-30-by-Robbot-Tech18650-18500--14069

Hi Adam :) The Cloupor is cheaper because the main body is aluminum, with a stainless tube. The Robbot ZNA is a 1:1 and its made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel.

I don't have any plans to review the Cloupor ZNA50 because I already did the Wotofo and now the Robbot, and the Robbot ZNA uses a Cloupor chip. I will however, soon be reviewing Cloupor's 26650 100W though :D

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well I am going to buy one of them which do you like best I am kind of leaning towards the robot clone just because it uses the 30 watt cloupor chips and I heard 50 watt chips is having problems right now and having a true one to one of the original is ideal for me not crazy about the aluminum body I guess the 50 watt version uses the same body as the wofoto version

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm currently rocking a HOH Genny atomizer, z2 threaded with a ss cable/mesh wick at 17 watts and this thing just kicks ass, the HOH stuff is INTERCHANGEABLE with the z2 threading, the zen 18650 tubes fit and work fine.

This is one of the better buys in a clone I have seen.

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm currently rocking a HOH Genny atomizer, z2 threaded with a ss cable/mesh wick at 17 watts and this thing just kicks ass, the HOH stuff is INTERCHANGEABLE with the z2 threading, the zen 18650 tubes fit and work fine.

This is one of the better buys in a clone I have seen.
I think it's cool it is z2 threading but I don't have any of his stuff right now and don't plan on having it. Its too much money so if I'm going to buy a clone I am NOT going to put a 60 dollar battery tube on a 70 dollar clone. I like that it is all ss though. how is your mod holding up I heard they were having qc issues with machining and buttons sticking I just hope I get a good one if I decide to go that route.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it's cool it is z2 threading but I don't have any of his stuff right now and don't plan on having it. Its too much money so if I'm going to buy a clone I am NOT going to put a 60 dollar battery tube on a 70 dollar clone. I like that it is all ss though. how is your mod holding up I heard they were having qc issues with machining and buttons sticking I just hope I get a good one if I decide to go that route.
I got a zenesis system 2 in a trade, otherwise I would of never bought it, too expensive.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well I am going to buy one of them which do you like best I am kind of leaning towards the robot clone just because it uses the 30 watt cloupor chips and I heard 50 watt chips is having problems right now and having a true one to one of the original is ideal for me not crazy about the aluminum body I guess the 50 watt version uses the same body as the wofoto version

I would go with the Robbot because a) the high durability and quality of 316L stainless steel, and b) the Cloupor DNA 30 chip has matured and it already proven.

50W is all wrong for 18500 battery, even as there is a 18650 battery ... So again, I would go with the Robbot which I think is the better clone.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Robbot is on their third production batch now, and have promised improved qc .. the issues were with assembly, not machining. When this clone meets qc standards I am genuinely of the opinion that it is the hands down best ZNA 30. I have the Wotofo also, and I much prefer the Robbot. The Robbot is also much better with 18500/490 batteries and sub ohm than the Wotofo is with the same configuration.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another top notch review Nicole. One question though... the Wotofo firing button can only be clicked on the bottom of the button vs the HOH ZNA 30 being able to be clicked anywhere on the button (per my understanding), does the Robbot have the same limitation or is it 1:1 with the HOH model and able to fire anywhere along the long firing button?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Another top notch review Nicole. One question though... the Wotofo firing button can only be clicked on the bottom of the button vs the HOH ZNA 30 being able to be clicked anywhere on the button (per my understanding), does the Robbot have the same limitation or is it 1:1 with the HOH model and able to fire anywhere along the long firing button?

Oops, I missed this one .. Thank you very much dear :) I think you posted this question on VC as well, but I will answer again here for the passerby .. the Robbot can only be fired from the bottom of the switch, not from the middle like HOH. In spite of this, the Robbot switch is lovely to use, such a light touch fire action which I really enjoy.

I hope that you are getting on well with your Wotofo ZNA too :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oops, I missed this one .. Thank you very much dear :) I think you posted this question on VC as well, but I will answer again here for the passerby .. the Robbot can only be fired from the bottom of the switch, not from the middle like HOH. In spite of this, the Robbot switch is lovely to use, such a light touch fire action which I really enjoy.

I hope that you are getting on well with your Wotofo ZNA too :)
Figured it would be good to have it in both place :)
And yep, the Wotofo is working well, but I think one of my batteries is going a bit schitzo so I'm tracking which ones are being used since I have 3. Basically periodically it flashes it's screen and shuts down and I have to remove the battery and reinsert it. But I think that it is only happening with one particular battery, just trying to nail that down right now.
Otherwise the I've pretty much settled on 12.5 watts for most juices and like the fact that when the battery dies, I just pop it and put a new one on and off I go again.
Been playing with the other stuff too, but wasn't liking the flavor with the silica. Just had some japanese cotton pads delivered yesterday so I'll see if that makes a difference for me.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Figured it would be good to have it in both place :)
And yep, the Wotofo is working well, but I think one of my batteries is going a bit schitzo so I'm tracking which ones are being used since I have 3. Basically periodically it flashes it's screen and shuts down and I have to remove the battery and reinsert it. But I think that it is only happening with one particular battery, just trying to nail that down right now.
Otherwise the I've pretty much settled on 12.5 watts for most juices and like the fact that when the battery dies, I just pop it and put a new one on and off I go again.
Been playing with the other stuff too, but wasn't liking the flavor with the silica. Just had some japanese cotton pads delivered yesterday so I'll see if that makes a difference for me.

For your issue with the one battery, it could be the size of that particular battery. Even though they are of the same brand, it is very common for batteries to have slight variances in size. Being that the Wotofo turns on with battery installation, if this one battery is even a hair shorter than the others, this could cause the screen to flash on or off.

The next time you use that battery, try pulling the spring in the bottom cap up slightly ... if size variance is the cause, this will rectify it. :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Nicole, I'll have to look at that because I think that it is happening with all of them now so maybe it's just been used so much that the spring is getting compressed.
Because of insomnia and being home on disability, it pretty much is a pacifier all day, so it probably get 4 to 5 times the amount that a typical user would put on one.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I think you may have nailed the problem @Nikkita6. I looked and it appears that the bottom of the batteries may be forming depressions where the spring has been pressing on them. I know you said that the battery is really really stiff in your reivew of the Wotofo.

I then screwed it back toghether and there wasn't any resistance to the cap screwing back on at all, so I took the spring out and with a lot of effort stretched it a bit and now there is some resistance when screwing the cap back on. Have not seen any reset issues today so hopefully that resolves the problem and my batts are all good :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So I think you may have nailed the problem @Nikkita6. I looked and it appears that the bottom of the batteries may be forming depressions where the spring has been pressing on them. I know you said that the battery is really really stiff in your reivew of the Wotofo.

I then screwed it back toghether and there wasn't any resistance to the cap screwing back on at all, so I took the spring out and with a lot of effort stretched it a bit and now there is some resistance when screwing the cap back on. Have not seen any reset issues today so hopefully that resolves the problem and my batts are all good :)

Awesome! I figured that one out through trial and error .. and that spring is a bear to get back into proper position if it does become depressed inside that hole. I am glad that you were able to resolve it. :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome! I figured that one out through trial and error .. and that spring is a bear to get back into proper position if it does become depressed inside that hole. I am glad that you were able to resolve it. :)
Yeah, I saw that in your review so I've resisted the urge to push it in :)

VU Sponsors