Become a Patron!

Rollcall!

Scarey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where are all of my fellow Hoosier vapers hiding out?!

Lafayette here.

Liu

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mitchell. (That cornfield south of Bedford)

VapingDemon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone been to the e-liquid lounge? There is one in Anderson and another here in Muncie.

VapeG33k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone been to the e-liquid lounge? There is one in Anderson and another here in Muncie.
I have been to the e-liquid lounge in Anderson. They had a decent juice selection last time I was in. I picked up some Zeus Juice and Five Pawns from there. The hardware is mostly just ego type kits etc., but it has been a couple of months since I was there last.

VapingDemon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been to the e-liquid lounge in Anderson. They had a decent juice selection last time I was in. I picked up some Zeus Juice and Five Pawns from there. The hardware is mostly just ego type kits etc., but it has been a couple of months since I was there last.
They seem to have odd hours. Every time I remember to go they are closed already by 5pm on a weekday. The shop here in Muncie, looks small haven't been inside yet but it looks like an old school photo shack.

VapeG33k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They seem to have odd hours. Every time I remember to go they are closed already by 5pm on a weekday. The shop here in Muncie, looks small haven't been inside yet but it looks like an old school photo shack.
It may be worth the drive to Greenfield for Vapor Lock or Indy for more choices. I am surprised that someone in Muncie hasn't seized the opportunity and opened a good B&M.

VapingDemon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It may be worth the drive to Greenfield for Vapor Lock or Indy for more choices. I am surprised that someone in Muncie hasn't seized the opportunity and opened a good B&M.
I agree Muncie has potential as it is a college town. Have you been to Alexander the vape? In Castleton? Been there a few times myself they have a wide choice in high priced juice and a tasting bar. The staff is friendly once they get to know you. So pretty much kind of cold shoulder you till you become a regular at least that is the impression that I got.

VapeG33k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree Muncie has potential as it is a college town. Have you been to Alexander the vape? In Castleton? Been there a few times myself they have a wide choice in high priced juice and a tasting bar. The staff is friendly once they get to know you. So pretty much kind of cold shoulder you till you become a regular at least that is the impression that I got.
Of the shops in Indy I prefer Indy E Cigs http://www.indyecigs.com/store-locator/

Scarey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The real messed up thing is that there's only a tiny ego battery shop and a mall kiosk here in Lafayette. You'd think someone would invest, at least on Purdue camps. As for Alexander the Vape, I've been in there a couple times. I haven't really noticed the "cold shoulder" thing, but I can be a bit conversationally aggressive in a vape shop environment. lol

VapingDemon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The real messed up thing is that there's only a tiny ego battery shop and a mall kiosk here in Lafayette. You'd think someone would invest, at least on Purdue camps. As for Alexander the Vape, I've been in there a couple times. I haven't really noticed the "cold shoulder" thing, but I can be a bit conversationally aggressive in a vape shop environment. lol
That's kind of the main reason I went in there to hang out and talk with other vapers lol. They are chatty now only after a few visits. I can say they actually remembered me even on the second visit. That could also be due to lack of business lol

josh5565

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Indy E Cigs is deff my favorite spot to go in Indy. He also is also opening up 2 more stores 1 in bloomington & 1 @ 96th & michigan rd. I believe he has has other stores in the works too!

As for Alexander Vape, I have experienced the cold shoulder as well. They seem to be more smug against new vapers rather than experienced ones.

VapingDemon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Indy E Cigs is deff my favorite spot to go in Indy. He also is also opening up 2 more stores 1 in bloomington & 1 @ 96th & michigan rd. I believe he has has other stores in the works too!

As for Alexander Vape, I have experienced the cold shoulder as well. They seem to be more smug against new vapers rather than experienced ones.
Yea I noticed that too about Alexander the vape. They had a totally different attitude the last two times I went in there with my provari instead of my mvp2

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mitchell - yep cornfield in southern IN

VapingDemon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Hoosier sub forum Angryamerican & Frawg.

preston0714

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
E-liquid lounge allright just dont have the juices I like. Hoosier Vapes have some good juices great Max vg line starting

VapingDemon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I actually subscribed to craft vapery. So have not had the need to go to a b&m lately. I do want to go to the liquid lounge simply out of curiosity.

Marion
I've found KPV Kokomo Pure Vapors to be a very nice shop. Taste their mostly self made juices at the taste table. Very knowledgeable staff and owners. Wide selection of Mods, batteries, attys, drip tips. I wish they would spread out to other places. Very good shop!!

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We've got 2 really good shops down here, Orange County Vapor in Paoli on the square - which is due south of Bedford by 27 miles, and Wonderland Vapor in Jasper, on main street not far off 231, 2 blocks from the courthouse.

VapingDemon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the group

Me and my business partner have an online store out of Decatur, that's south of Ft Wayne, and are close to getting a Brick and Mortar soon... terrapinvapor.com our juice line is slowly building, it's all gourmet vape pleasure... I can probably get all us Hoosiers a coupon code made up also...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fishers here. I can second the attitude at Alexander the Vape in Castleton. Don't see them lasting long...

Also second Indy E-Cigs. Great group of people at the Broad Ripple store. I only started with cigalikes 2 months ago and realized that I wanted to jump up to something better after the first month. I'm disabled and research everything to death so I called them several times and each time they were happy to help answer my questions and give advice before I had ever purchased anything. I'm a big believer in rewarding great customer service and have been more than happy to support them with a couple hundred thank you's for kits for my wife and I.

Big plus for me is that they ship for a flat $3 so it was cheaper for me to call them and order everything over the phone and save the gas for the round trip.

Bill

Last edited:

lovetovape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
New Castle. Kinda late on the post but I'm new here also.

VU Sponsors