Roxy's ECF Ban

jonner

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Working on it

This is a PITA!

More

More

I will check soon to make sure all 10 pages are here.

Attachments

• Disgusting Treatment of Member!!! | E-Cigarette Forum.pdf
    539.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Disgusting Treatment of Member!!! | Page 2 | E-Cigarette Forum.pdf
    555.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Disgusting Treatment of Member!!! | Page 3 | E-Cigarette Forum.pdf
    720.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Disgusting Treatment of Member!!! | Page 4 | E-Cigarette Forum.pdf
    602.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Disgusting Treatment of Member!!! | Page 5 | E-Cigarette Forum.pdf
    649.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Disgusting Treatment of Member!!! | Page 6 | E-Cigarette Forum.pdf
    586.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Disgusting Treatment of Member!!! | Page 8 | E-Cigarette Forum.pdf
    577.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Disgusting Treatment of Member!!! | Page 9 | E-Cigarette Forum.pdf
    653.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Disgusting Treatment of Member!!! | Page 10 | E-Cigarette Forum.pdf
    613.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Disgusting Treatment of Member!!! | Page 7 | E-Cigarette Forum.pdf
    512.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by a moderator:

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thats pretty sad to be honest.
ECF is so fucked up, it blows my mind why anyone uses that forum. 90% of their posts are about Cartomizers from 2008.
We welcome all of ECF banned users. Most of them have been banned over the most stupid reasons.

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know, I signed up for ECF 2 years ago when I first started vaping, then due to real life, and my short attention span, I had forgotten about it. Finally got back onto it yesterday and browsed for no more than an hour before seeing the forum thread in question. Now after the responses to the community over there by the ECF Founder, I'm not entirely sure I want to be a part of that community anymore.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know, I signed up for ECF 2 years ago when I first started vaping, then due to real life, and my short attention span, I had forgotten about it. Finally got back onto it yesterday and browsed for no more than an hour before seeing the forum thread in question. Now after the responses to the community over there by the ECF Founder, I'm not entirely sure I want to be a part of that community anymore.
You posted here.. So I am sure he is going to try and figure out who you are and ban you.
He (smokeyjoe) will take his ball, and fees he charged for members and vendors and go pound his deformed dog pud in the corner.... and ban everyone.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The thread is still open as of right now if you want to read it over there.
just search for "Disgusting Treatment of Member"

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You posted here.. So I am sure he is going to try and figure out who you are and ban you.
He (smokeyjoe) will take his ball, and fees he charged for members and vendors and go pound his deformed dog pud in the corner.... and ban everyone.

Let him ban me, not hard to figure out who I am over there being it is the same name as the account I just made here. I do not approve of a person allowing his mods to "suspend" people who are big helpers in their community like that. And having looked back farther looks like they've banned/chased off more than just Roxy.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Let him ban me, not hard to figure out who I am over there being it is the same name as the account I just made here. I do not approve of a person allowing his mods to "suspend" people who are big helpers in their community like that. And having looked back farther looks like they've banned/chased off more than just Roxy.
Oh we have an entire horde of moved on members here, they were treated like lepers and broken toys over there.

Here they are just VU fam.

I Hardly ever posted over there when I was active, they treat newbies badly ... If you ask a simple vaping question they get on you for not being into dripping yet or into the big watt box mods...

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh we have an entire horde of moved on members here, they were treated like lepers and broken toys over there.

Here they are just VU fam.
Hey I resemble that! I've never been made to feel like a sheep being led to slaughter until today! I was ready to drink the koolaide until his post with the quote of Roxy's first post in the questioned thread! That's the proof that Roxy was upfront from the very beginning about what the thread was! But instead of locking the thread then Smoking Cock & his Cock Smokers waited until we all thought everything was kool (hell even one of his mods posted there) & we were all excited about our new gear to delete the damn thing! Costing me personally hundreds of posts & likes recieved but also costing all my friends the likes I gave them! We did nothing wrong! They did! Said my goodbyes to my friends who aren't already here & slammed the page shut with an extra hard mouse click! As i said earlier: Who brought the juice? Let's fire 'em up! time to get cloudy up in here!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I Hardly ever posted over there when I was active, they treat newbies badly ... If you ask a simple vaping question they get on you for not being into dripping yet or into the big watt box mods...
I had a problem with some folks thinking they were diy kings over there. I do think some folks have delusions of grandeur which made me set up camp here.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey I resemble that! I've never been made to feel like a sheep being led to slaughter until today! I was ready to drink the koolaide until his post with the quote of Roxy's first post in the questioned thread! That's the proof that Roxy was upfront from the very beginning about what the thread was! But instead of locking the thread then Smoking Cock & his Cock Smokers waited until we all thought everything was kool (hell even one of his mods posted there) & we were all excited about our new gear to delete the damn thing! Costing me personally hundreds of posts & likes recieved but also costing all my friends the likes I gave them! We did nothing wrong! They did! Said my goodbyes to my friends who aren't already here & slammed the page shut with an extra hard mouse click! As i said earlier: Who brought the juice? Let's fire 'em up! time to get cloudy up in here!
I saw the writing etched on the shit house wall in 2010 there... That wrinkled nut sack tropicalbob and his sucking off of the mods over there... six years and I would still light his wrinkled ass on fire just too not piss on him to put it out.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I dont think it could get much cloudier in my room!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

No need to worry about your likes over there I just gave you three right here in this one thread :)

I have the same username in both spots and joined there to learn a few years back.

I mostly lurked but here I post most of the news & media.
I tried posting news stories over there and i just got bitched at for not breaking links to anti vaping articles.

I WANT the link unbroken so people see it here and they can find out the story is bullshit.

Like the one about the formaldehyde study
Wouldn't it be better if a person who searched for "formaldehyde in ecigs" found a thread on a vaping forum debunking the study?
ECF doesn't think so.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No need to worry about your likes over there I just gave you three right here in this one thread :)

I have the same username in both spots and joined there to learn a few years back.

I mostly lurked but here I post most of the news & media.
I tried posting news stories over there and i just got bitched at for not breaking links to anti vaping articles.

I WANT the link unbroken so people see it here and they can find out the story is bullshit.

Like the one about the formaldehyde study
Wouldn't it be better if a person who searched for "formaldehyde in ecigs" found a thread on a vaping forum debunking the study?
ECF doesn't think so.
Only because you did not pay them, suckle classwife's weenus and give SJ a rim job with reach around for his micro penis.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
THEY BROKE A LINK TO HERE IN A PM! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?! Out in the forums have at it! But in my PRIVATE MESSAGE when they let one of their senior members asked me about W...? Which I thought was bold cuz she really doesn't KNOW me! WTF?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
THEY BROKE A LINK TO HERE IN A PM! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?! Out in the forums have at it! But in my PRIVATE MESSAGE when they let one of their senior members asked me about W...? Which I thought was bold cuz she really doesn't KNOW me! WTF?
People who have been subjugated, shit on and force fed shit their entire lives... they act like this or in other words every brit cunt I have ever met.
Very little power (only their forum on the internet and that does not mean shit) and they turn into mini stalin/hitler cross dressing drones... Or Hillary Clitnom.

Interwebs drama, nothing more from small thimble dicked brain dead fucks that should have been aborted at 12.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
he can call people chodes and bans people for calling mods nazi brownshirts what a joke
calling someone a chode is name calling
saying people are nazi brownshirts is a metaphor
Looked that word up & laughed! Takes one to know one! And wouldn't that be a TWITTER on a gurl?

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love how the captain here is scooping up all the members from the rival forum...reminds me of war, looks like VU is winning!

VU won the moment it opened because we allow our members to speak and don't ban them of stupid shit. ECF the very definition of red tape and bureaucracy. Every member is under the thumb of the mods and admins with a threat of a ban - I would hate that lording over my head.

An example was I was stripped of my " Blogger" status an I have the biggest blog in vaping. How fucking retarded is that?

VU Sponsors