Become a Patron!

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A Creamy Espresso :coffee2:

Mixed at 40pg/60vg (Bull City Vapor brand) with 0.5mg Vapers Tek nicotine

Steep Time: Shake and wait a few hours. You get a mild, creamier, sweeter coffee after 3 or 4 days of aging. In this case, I like to call it brewing :D

All I do is a warm water bath for a few minutes to thin the VG and then shake the living mess out of it. While it is still warm after shaking it smells incredible! Smells like you could drink it. I waited about 10 hours before I first tried it and for me it was very good. It starts out as a slightly strong coffee that mellows as it ages. Those that like sweet coffee may benefit by adding your favorite sweetener, but if you make this let it age a little and then add sweetener if needed.

I haven't tried any other brands of caramel yet. I've had a bottle of TFA Caramel Original that I hadn't used much so I chose it for that reason. I've vaped this out of my Atlantis 2 at 35-40 watts using a 1ohm stock coil and I really enjoy it. I've tried it in my Mutation X and it's also good, but I seem to like it better in the Atlantis. For me, it's probably the best coffee vape I've had. Any feedback, good or bad or any suggestions for improvement are appreciated :)

9.25% Total Flavoring

** Contains Acetyl Propionyl and/or Acetoin

----------------------------------------------------
6% TFA RY4 Double
2% TFA Caramel Original**
1.25 FA Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso)
----------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I should have added that I haven't done an extended steep with this so I'm not sure what it would be like after a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A Creamy Espresso :coffee2:

Thanks for the recipe!

I've often enjoyed combining my cigar mix with various mixes of espresso in a tank for a breakfast vape.

In your "Creamy" Espresso, does the cream sensation come from the caramel?

Ron
---
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain"- Miyamoto Musashi

VU Sponsors