RY4 - sick of it or love it?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll admit that I'm kind of tired of seeing all the claims of one's RY4 being better than others, the same basic liquid that's just re-branded / re-packaged differently, etc.

However, every time I vape it, I still enjoy it.

What are your thoughts on this e-liquid staple?

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried a couple to see what all the rage is about. They were alright, a nice change from my usual fruits & red Bull. I've got no desire to try more. Non Tobacco flavors are what I prefer.

But, to each their own

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I prefer Turkish Blend over RY4 but will still vape RY4 but I'm picky!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still vape RY4 sometimes I prefer the Ry4 Asian I have a bottle of it in fact I just vaped an experiment of RY4 and some milk chocolate I made not bad

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still love the RY4 although i'm kind of worried about diacetyl - is that rational? I really don't know if RY4 typically contains that or not.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RY4, and Captain Black are my favorites. I just don't like the fruity vapes.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I WANT to like ry4, it has all flavors I like but just not doing it for me.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I WANT to like ry4, it has all flavors I like but just not doing it for me.
Try Vaperite's VR4 or Ikenvape's fantastic and nearly perfect clone of the original Chinese RY4. Or Mr-E-Liquid's.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still love the RY4 although i'm kind of worried about diacetyl - is that rational? I really don't know if RY4 typically contains that or not.
I think it depends on where you buy it from.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I LOVE RY4 but not all of them.
Most premixed I didn't care for which is why I DIY and it is now one of my favorites.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Eh... I can take it or leave it.. depends on the blend I guess.. not my goto anymore thats for sure.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I DIY my own Hangsen Essence RY4.

IMO, it comes out better than their bottled, in the ratios I choose, for a fraction of the bottled price.

One 10ml bottle of SC from ECX or VZ flavor makes approx. 240ml @ 6% and costs $4-5. And, I can adulterate it as I see fit. ;-)

Nice with a bit of TFA Milk Chocolate, Barvarian Cream or VZ SC Caramel Mocha. :D

Ziadkabdelnour-Quotes_DONT-think-outsidebox-300x195.jpg

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years
Love it and alway have to try everyone's version of it then I love mixing them together for a Frankenstein RY4. I have an kanger aerotank that hasn't been empty in 3 months cause as soon get 2/3 empty I add another brand of RY4 to it. You would think it would be awful but it an ADV for me, only wished I wrote down the brands, the amounts and the order I put them in, just to have a clue what's in it. Oh well glad it's just an awesome adv for me vape proud vape loud vape friends

Love the stuff, but keep getting vapers tongue and have to mix up the different brand variants to still get the full taste. Sometimes by either going with a different brand every 50ml or so, or by using a base DIY mix that I pimp up with a few drops of a strong MTL RY4 from alternating brands. If you are interested in RY4 you might like to read this about the best RY4 e-liquid / vape juices.

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors