Become a Patron!

Salk Street Vapor Shoppes Richmond Hill Opening sale and Toronto / Pickering black friday sale!

salkstreetrh

Unlisted Vendor
Hello vapers,

We just opened a new shop in Richmond Hill and to celebrate we are doing a crazy sale on some of the most popular hardware, kits and mods out now. We are also having a sale at our Toronto and Pickering locations for Black Friday. The prices at all locations are pretty incredible but the best deals are currently in Richmond Hill. Stop by for some great products at great prices, and some freebies with each purchase.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Attachments

• Salk_Street_Richmond_Hill_Sale.jpg
    Salk_Street_Richmond_Hill_Sale.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Salk Street Black Friday Sale.jpg
    Salk Street Black Friday Sale.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 4

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, always good to see another Canadian shop doing well.

You may want to check site rules for vendors and register.

salkstreetrh

Unlisted Vendor
Hey, Thanks for your kind words :D
I read the rules of the forum and I thought this post was allowed, would you possibly mind linking me to the specific section you are speaking of? I'm finding it a little difficult to navigate. Thanks for pointing it out though, definitely don't want to be causing any problems

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, Thanks for your kind words :D
I read the rules of the forum and I thought this post was allowed, would you possibly mind linking me to the specific section you are speaking of? I'm finding it a little difficult to navigate. Thanks for pointing it out though, definitely don't want to be causing any problems
I don't think there's anything wrong with your post. I do think you need an unlisted vendor badge though

@Huckleberried can tell you

VU Sponsors