Become a Patron!

salt throat hit question.

I'm a 20 year smoker, just turned 40 and became asthmatic. im over it. Just purchased a pod and I told the dude for my asthma I wanted something with a low throat hit. he gave me a 35mg Propaganda Illuminati liquid. I smoke ultra light or light ciggerettes and even the 35 mg was a little harsh for me. is there something lighter? something for people with asthma that hits nice and I can take a deep hit without choking?

thanjs

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a wild, maybe the nic salt isn’t for u. It took awhile but six mg nic salt (sub ohm salt) not as throaty and once I accidentally quit smoking I noticed that 3mg flavor tasted so much better. I teeter back to six in some brands, but found my happy balance.
I love rebuildables and can’t imagine life with pods. If they’re not for you, give other forms of vaping a try, I’m not any kind of expert, nor do I aspire to be - but if I can quit without trying it’s only because I liked the alternative much better.

Good luck and don’t give up on quitting. Experiment with flavors too.

Just a wild, maybe the nic salt isn’t for u. It took awhile but six mg nic salt (sub ohm salt) not as throaty and once I accidentally quit smoking I noticed that 3mg flavor tasted so much better. I teeter back to six in some brands, but found my happy balance.
I love rebuildables and can’t imagine life with pods. If they’re not for you, give other forms of vaping a try, I’m not any kind of expert, nor do I aspire to be - but if I can quit without trying it’s only because I liked the alternative much better.

Good luck and don’t give up on quitting. Experiment with flavors too.
hey thanks Serena. going to try a 6mg and 3mg and see what happens. still smoking cigarettes tho. its hard lol

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
You're not getting used to it being vapor? - instead of smoke?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I accidentally quit smoking

:eek::huh:o_O:grumpy::facepalm::drunk::zombie::popcorn::ejuice::cloud::cloud::wtf:

Damned if I apologize, or feel sorry for quitting smoking, accident or not.

Commonly known factually for roughly thirty years, smoking cigarettes kills. So no I don't apologize for becoming free of a death sentence. Yes, we all die anyway. At least I got longer with my wife & can still use nicotine.

Apologies it took me a bit to respond further. I needed to think, think and be sure I was not knee jerking. My _evil twin_'s post shows me, I was not. :) *ahem* Oh wait, maybe I'm the evil twin? Hell, I dunno, never keep track of it from day to day, hour to hour. *chuckles*

Last edited:
I'm a 20 year smoker, just turned 40 and became asthmatic. im over it. Just purchased a pod and I told the dude for my asthma I wanted something with a low throat hit. he gave me a 35mg Propaganda Illuminati liquid. I smoke ultra light or light ciggerettes and even the 35 mg was a little harsh for me. is there something lighter? something for people with asthma that hits nice and I can take a deep hit without choking?

thanjs
lower percent of salt nic or regular V-Juice hope u find or found what u like :)
also the device can be a factor

VU Sponsors