Become a Patron!

Sancho's Revenge

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple of years ago I ran across a recipe by someone named Loren on ELR. It was a simple, 2-flavor, RF (Peach/Pineapple) little ditty he called Sancho. After making it, I knew I really liked the flavor pairing, but wanted to layer my favorite, multiple flavors of peach & pineapple. I messed around through several versions, even posted one up here (Sancho's Inspiration) & last June, decided this was it, I was done. I hope others like it as much as we do here.

1.5% CAP Golden Pineapple
3.5% CAP Juicy Peach
2% FA Peach
2% FLV Peach
2.5% FA Pineapple
1.5% TFA Pineapple

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple of years ago I ran across a recipe by someone named Loren on ELR. It was a simple, 2-flavor, RF (Peach/Pineapple) little ditty he called Sancho. After making it, I knew I really liked the flavor pairing, but wanted to layer my favorite, multiple flavors of peach & pineapple. I messed around through several versions, even posted one up here (Sancho's Inspiration) & last June, decided this was it, I was done. I hope others like it as much as we do here.

1.5% CAP Golden Pineapple
3.5% CAP Juicy Peach
2% FA Peach
2% FLV Peach
2.5% FA Pineapple
1.5% TFA Pineapple

I saw this over on ELR and saved it for a future mixing session. Looks like I might like it!

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm very sorry, but I just can't wrap my arms around any juice that has "Revenge" in the title unless it contains at least 4.5% INW Shisha Chilli & Hot Spice. :bomb:

Ron
:):)
---

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm very sorry, but I just can't wrap my arms around any juice that has "Revenge" in the title unless it contains at least 4.5% INW Shisha Chilli & Hot Spice. :bomb:

Ron
:):)
---
Well since the first modification of the original Sancho recipe was called "Inspiration", I figured adding "revenge" to the Sancho name would indicate (at least to me I guess) that it was a tweaked version of the original. :wave:

Now I promise if I ever use the word "revenge" in another name it will be preceded by "Montezuma's"! :teehee:

VU Sponsors