Become a Patron!

Save Big Bucks on Big Samsung 4K QLED TVs Right Now

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
If you buy something through this post, IGN may get a share of the sale. For more, read our Terms of Use.

Walmart has a big sale on high-end Samsung QLED TVs today. Some background: you've definitely heard of LED. You've most likely heard of OLED. But QLED? That's just crazy talk, right? It's not a typo. In fact, the Q and the O are almost as far apart on the keyboard as possible. No, QLED is a cool technology, short for "Quantum-dot Light Emitting Diode."

Without diving too deeply into the engineering behind quantum-dot technology, the benefits of a QLED set are deep blacks with a rich, bright color gamut. In other words, your picture will look amazing. I tested out a Samsung QLED monitor a few months ago and I absolutely didn't want to go back. The reds were so red, I never knew such a redness, and perhaps never will again. The blues were eye-popping. Blue skies particularly made me wish I could dive headfirst through my screen and into the vibrant world the QLED display was teasing me with.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors