Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
fa0e48c01b3fee778395f73473442d4e.jpg

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got one. How does anyone pass that up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn...3 Supreme's and 3 postless decks for 17.89 each shipped...Crazy:vino:

FT has the postless deck for 8.39 shipped...Purchased 3

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two RTA's, a Nebox, and some juice for less than $40. Hard to go wrong with that. Not to mention the 600ml of juice I got earlier for $40. I love Black Friday (as long as I don't have to leave my house)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just ordered 2 supremes from yeti can't pass that up. My haul so far

1900ml jooze
Think vape finder 167
24mm PTI RTA
5 cubby gorilla 30mls
Twisted Messes Gold AF with m. terk aliens loaded
2 supremes
Icare starter kit.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7.50 for aromamizer supreme wtf

Got one. Thanks to @Deucesjack for the heads up..

Why do they call it an RDTA? From what I've seen, it looks like a regular RTA. Admittedly, I don't know much about it and bought it to see what all the hype is about.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
UNTOLD HISTORY OF THE USA documentary by Oliver stone is ducking AWESOME.. watching it again for the 3rd time...

Nice. Noticed it on Netflix last night. Was going to blow it off due to the insane Ken-Burns-esque length. But I'll give it a shot now... at least the first episode.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got one. Thanks to @Deucesjack for the heads up..

Why do they call it an RDTA? From what I've seen, it looks like a regular RTA. Admittedly, I don't know much about it and bought it to see what all the hype is about.

Because the tank DRIPS juice from the top...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DAYS LIKE THIS AT WORK, I WILL FUCKING SAY this shit!!!
SPEAK ENGLISH!!! I'm tired of these folks that don't speak English and fucking questioned me WHY YOU DONT SPEAK SPANISH!!! Last time I check this is the fucking UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well Yeti Vape took their link down from the BF deal....BUT! I still can add more Aromamizers to the Cart at the $7.50 value...added another 10, just debating if I want to get all shady on them and buy 10 more, when its clear they didnt anticipate the flood...hmm

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DAYS LIKE THIS AT WORK, I WILL FUCKING SAY this shit!!!
SPEAK ENGLISH!!! I'm tired of these folks that don't speak English and fucking questioned me WHY YOU DONT SPEAK SPANISH!!! Last time I check this is the fucking UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...

I fucking heard THAT. So tired of phone prompts, self-check terminals, etc, saying to click this or that for Spanish... this is the USA, I'm an American, NO I DON'T FUCKING WANT SPANISH AND I'M INSULTED THAT YOU KEEP ASKING ME!

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fucking heard THAT. So tired of phone prompts, self-check terminals, etc, saying to click this or that for Spanish... this is the USA, I'm an American, NO I DON'T FUCKING WANT SPANISH AND I'M INSULTED THAT YOU KEEP ASKING ME!

Andria

These are PATIENTS in the fucking hospital, they get mad if they don't get a fucking Spanish speaker nurse, WTF, I don't get mad when I get a NON ENGLISH SPEAKER PATIENTS..these fucking people need to atleast learn to appreciate the fucking care they are getting!!! On top of that, most of them are ILLEGALS.... fucking corporate allow this shit!!! Fucking take care of the illegals then bill fucking CA tax payers.... ME US!!
Fuck this SHIT!! Then this dudes wife from CUBA requesting a Spanish speaking DOCTOR!!!
ANNOYING!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Yeti Vape took their link down from the BF deal....BUT! I still can add more Aromamizers to the Cart at the $7.50 value...added another 10, just debating if I want to get all shady on them and buy 10 more, when its clear they didnt anticipate the flood...hmm

10 supremes?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
These are PATIENTS in the fucking hospital, they get mad if they don't get a fucking Spanish speaker nurse, WTF, I don't get mad when I get a NON ENGLISH SPEAKER PATIENTS..these fucking people need to atleast learn to appreciate the fucking care they are getting!!! On top of that, most of them are ILLEGALS.... fucking corporate allow this shit!!! Fucking take care of the illegals then bill fucking CA tax payers.... ME US!!
Fuck this SHIT!! Then this dudes wife from CUBA requesting a Spanish speaking DOCTOR!!!
ANNOYING!!!

Heh. Well, my son took Spanish all the way thru high school, and continued studying it even after he graduated. He entertains me hugely in stores when someone rattles off a blithering streak of Spanish (native spanish speakers can't seem to speak it any other way), and he tells me what they said. :giggle: I took it for 2 yrs, though it was a VERY long time ago -- I manage to understand maybe 2-3 words out of those blithering streaks. :giggle:

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh. Well, my son took Spanish all the way thru high school, and continued studying it even after he graduated. He entertains me hugely in stores when someone rattles off a blithering streak of Spanish (native spanish speakers can't seem to speak it any other way), and he tells me what they said. :giggle: I took it for 2 yrs, though it was a VERY long time ago -- I manage to understand maybe 2-3 words out of those blithering streaks. :giggle:

Andria

I can speak basic Spanish and some folks speak basic English, but when people starts to demand and complained, that right there is FUCK UP!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
10 supremes?

Yeah I bought 4 the other day, and have 10 more in the cart... $75.00...hmm only bad thing, they are all black...wanted a silver one to go with the Therion 167 I ordered, but all the other hoarders here snatched them up.

Emailed them if they have any silvers to toss them in...shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can speak basic Spanish and some folks speak basic English, but when people starts to demand and complained, that right there is FUCK UP!

I agree. And I've always thought... when someone is visibly NOT a "wasp", and someone asks them, where you from?, that MUST be insulting to those who're actually native-born American citizens. If it was me, I'd HAVE to answer, "I'm an American, you asshole!" I'm guessing that same sense of insult must be the case if someone expects one of those people to speak something other than English.

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I bought 4 the other day, and have 10 more in the cart... $75.00...hmm only bad thing, they are all black...wanted a silver one to go with the Therion 167 I ordered, but all the other hoarders here snatched them up.

Emailed them if they have any silvers to toss them in...shall see.

Are you gonna sell?
Dang dude you could make 300% profit...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ANNOYING!!!

Oh come on EJ...ikaw ay espanyol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get the same shit, Just cause I have dark skin doesn't mean I speak Spanish, iloko or Tagalog and we good, and it's worse when other Filipinos think I'm Spanish and start talking shit and I respond to them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get the same shit, Just cause I have dark skin doesn't mean I speak Spanish, iloko or Tagalog and we good, and it's worse when other Filipinos think I'm Spanish and start talking shit and I respond to them.

Hahahahahahahaha que paso amigo?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I used to be able to speak really well, in Spanish. I took it throughout middle and high school, some in elementary classes, too. I used to dream in Spanish, was able to write VERY well, too. But these days, I remember random shit, and that's about all. Use it, or lose it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
MICHIGAN ALL THE WAY

BIG showdown here. University of Louisville, and University of KY. Always a big rivalry. They're going TD for TD today, which was not expected. Louisville has a far better team, KY football usually sucks. Most unusual today.

Gimme basketball!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BIG showdown here. University of Louisville, and University of KY. Always a big rivalry. They're going TD for TD today, which was not expected. Louisville has a far better team, KY football usually sucks. Most unusual today.

Gimme basketball!

Too much offense
The Michigan vs OHIO is overtime 17-17 let's go

VU Sponsors