A shot from yesterday's photo shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn.... are you in a chopper?

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking flight would take me 12 hours to get there from Manila... the whole flight from the USA to the Philippines is 13 hours WTF

I

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And when it comes to hotels also you can chose a budget and select one. Can go anywhere from $250 to $30,000 per night

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wtf, I'm staying with you bro

I

I live in a one room apartment with the Mrs in the capital city which is just 99.9% concrete. You've got to visit an island to see what maldives is about one of my friends is opening up a guesthouse in an island. I'll let you know when it's ready, I can get some really really good prices then

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in a one room apartment with the Mrs in the capital city which is just 99.9% concrete. You've got to visit an island to see what maldives is about one of my friends is opening up a guesthouse in an island. I'll let you know when it's ready, I can get some really really good prices then

Do that

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will, as of now they are doing the finishing works of the rooms and the restaurant. Google Maafushi Island and you'll have an idea what you are getting into

Holy fucking shit
Do they have gold in that water!! The fuck!

I

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy fucking shit
Do they have gold in that water!! The fuck!

I

Depends on how you look at it. If you are a diver or enjoy snorkeling yes, we have gold in out waters. Don't worry, I'll hook you up a good deal.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
bfe1cc56eddc45327bc297c84ef7eb03.jpg

Why get a chopper you can get it done better and easier

Cool Mavic Pro!
I have a pair of phantom 3s

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm also still keeping my Phantom 3 Pro along with that. Still going strong

Understood, they are more than enough aircraft me, I'm just a hobby flier. Although, I would love to get an inspire 2; but it's just way too pricey as a hobby craft for me.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Understood, they are more than enough aircraft me, I'm just a hobby flier. Although, I would love to get an inspire 2; but it's just way too pricey as a hobby craft for me.

I'm also thinking about getting one, but not right at the moment. Like you said, it's not for a hobbyist though. Looking forward to a huge project later this year. So if I land it I'll probably end up buying that with the RAW camera, SSD and all the goodies. Then again, it only has some added technological advantages over the inspire one and ability to mount camera up and down with the added pov camera. Let's see how things goes

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm also thinking about getting one, but not right at the moment. Like you said, it's not for a hobbyist though. Looking forward to a huge project later this year. So if I land it I'll probably end up buying that with the RAW camera, SSD and all the goodies. Then again, it only has some added technological advantages over the inspire one and ability to mount camera up and down with the added pov camera. Let's see how things goes

The only real advantage I would see with it over the inspire one- for my own interest- is the dual battery and increased flight time.
The camera for the inspire 1 is more than nice enough for my purposes. Hell, the camera from the p3 is more than good enough for me. The click to fly from the Mavic and the p4 wouldn't get used. But thats where the hobbyist side for me kicks in. I like the flying part, having the computer do the flying takes away from my enjoyment. But it's a great tool for getting footage. Thankfully litchi and autopilot both work well for that, if I ever want to go that route.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only real advantage I would see with it over the inspire one- for my own interest- is the dual battery and increased flight time.
The camera for the inspire 1 is more than nice enough for my purposes. Hell, the camera from the p3 is more than good enough for me. The click to fly from the Mavic and the p4 wouldn't get used. But thats where the hobbyist side for me kicks in. I like the flying part, having the computer do the flying takes away from my enjoyment. But it's a great tool for getting footage. Thankfully litchi and autopilot both work well for that, if I ever want to go that route.

True, the phantom 3 is also quite the bang for the buck. I feel it's underpriced actually few years back I had to charter a sea plane to do some aerials for a hotel and it cost me $6500 just for the charters alone.

With these things we can get shots which were impossible before the drone tech. I'm thinking they already have drones which can fly 1 hours plus but they are waiting.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
True, the phantom 3 is also quite the bang for the buck. I feel it's underpriced actually few years back I had to charter a sea plane to do some aerials for a hotel and it cost me $6500 just for the charters alone.

With these things we can get shots which were impossible before the drone tech. I'm thinking they already have drones which can fly 1 hours plus but they are waiting.

I wouldn't doubt it, considering the tech we have now was used in the 80s and 90s by militaries. we even have thermal cameras available for hobby drones these days. Some of the platforms used in military applications are less reliable and use less satellites than a dji or yuneec drone.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
YOU'RE A BIRD!
But I'm not a chicken ...
That little thing was like a spastic, epileptic from a Stephen King novel.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Things never to do on my list...don't post a job wanted as a LPN on Craigs list. I got one offer of a 500.00 to massage a dude nude. The other dude wanted a deep muscle massage with some type of anal penetration for his prostate. Jeez,dudes Nurses don't do that shit! I took down my ad. Too frinking funny and a waste of my time.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Things never to do on my list...don't post a job wanted as a LPN on Craigs list. I got one offer of a 500.00 to massage a dude nude. The other dude wanted a deep muscle massage with some type of anal penetration for his prostate. Jeez,dudes Nurses don't do that shit! I took down my ad. Too frinking funny and a waste of my time.

I

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Omg bahahahaha bahahahaha bahahahaha

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Disabled all Cortana stuff when I got Win 10 last year. To a point where the search bar even changed to the old "Search Windows" version.

Just stumbled across this by accident:

Cortana App Usage.png

Dear All Companies That Have Apps or Clouds or Are Otherwise Tied to the Internet:

Fuck you.

Love,
Lost

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I did the same, but ended up with no search bar. I'll have to look into that again!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see that you just asked for free hardware, tools and juice. I understand that you're broke because you've been diagnosed with eyelid cancer, and the last remaining money and belongings you had were looted the day after your house was destroyed by flooding on the Mississippi. Yes, I do believe blowing thicker clouds would ease the stress of losing every member of your immediate family.

Here's the thing though. I took the liberty of tracking you down online. Because I can.

You're 19 and started vaping a month ago, using hardware that's more expensive than mine. You went to a private high school and now attend college in Seattle. The only water you've been subjected to is a little rain, which you mentioned on Facebook to your family and friends, who are all alive and well. In fact, your dad is an electrical engineer with his own company. He can probably build you a mod.

Your avatar pic is a cropped photo that was published and copyrighted by the Associated Press last week. The most dramatic photo you've actually taken is a pic of your dog in a Christmas sweater. ROFL indeed.

By the way, your dating profiles are embarrassing.

It's crazy that you got all that info from a person who posts on a forum. Was the forum user dumb enough to use the same username on every site he visits? Because that is the only way I can figure that you were able to find all that info on a person from a forum.

Inquiring minds want to know...how did you do that?

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's crazy that you got all that info from a person who posts on a forum. Was the forum user dumb enough to use the same username on every site he visits? Because that is the only way I can figure that you were able to find all that info on a person from a forum.
Inquiring minds want to know...how did you do that?

Out of respect for the "Do Unto Others" motto, I can't say exactly.

But yeah, it's crazy how much you can dig up on people with even a sliver of info to start with. In every case here, it's been trolls.

I started having to dig during my time as a fact-chaser at a giant news organization. If it became editorially necessary/critical to get more, I'd push it up the ladder to the employees with actual power. Those people had paid accounts, and the stuff they dug up was... well, everything. To a level so frightening, I didn't even want to know what service they were using, and the blinders allowed me to sleep at night.

I really did find a troll's dating profile. Embarrassing/silly pics that I screen-grabbed (and added black bars to) just in case. But we scared him off with the easy stuff, which is how it normally happens. Sometimes it's simply finding old/contradictory posts, like in some of these outside examples:
https://www.reddit.com/r/quityourbullshit/

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm A California Customer

Why Are My Taxes So High?

With the November 2016 passing of Proposition 56, which would impose a $2 tax on packs of cigarettes, so too would nicotine liquids be assessed a tax of 27.3% beginning April 1, 2017. The tax on your online invoice is California Sales Tax and the new California Excise Tax combined.

This tax only affects those residents living in California. This tax ONLY applies to nicotine products and not 0mg products, devices, tanks, or accessory purchases.

I guess I have to zero Nic now
Fucking greedy fuckers

I

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

With the November 2016 passing of Proposition 56, which would impose a $2 tax on packs of cigarettes, so too would nicotine liquids be assessed a tax of 27.3% beginning April 1, 2017. The tax on your online invoice is California Sales Tax and the new California Excise Tax combined.

This tax only affects those residents living in California. This tax ONLY applies to nicotine products and not 0mg products, devices, tanks, or accessory purchases.

Fucking greedy fuckers

I
Buy zero and add your own nic. Stock up on some nic base now. (Just a suggestion).
Edit: Looks like the tax is already enacted.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fucking greedy fuckers

I
I don't live in the People's Republic of California so I don't know the answer to this but being in Louisiana out of state vendors don't collect tax. A lot of the juices I use only go up to 6mg of box and I prefer 9mg (down from 18) so I buy 100mg VG blended unflavored from mfs. (You can get it anywhere between 100%VG to 100%PG) With the 100mg the calculations are super easy and a liter is usually $40-50.

They also have pure freebase nic but it's high as a giraffe's ass.

www.myfreedomsmokes.com/unflavored-nicotine-mixing-supplies/unflavored-nicotine-smoke-juice-e-liquid/unflavored-nicotine-smoke-juice-e-liquid-liter-sale.html

sent from craptastic taptalk

VU Sponsors