VU Patreon
If that fucker says "this one" one more time imma punch my MacBook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make a drinking game out of it.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Getting sick and tired of the self righteous bullshit with people.
One person says something degrading and stupid, the whole god damn village wants to break out pitch forks and have a "hanging party".
Other people can get just as degrading, calling someone derogatory names for gay and it is if they said something nice.

Edit to add:
Where are our "champion" moderators when this happens? Where are they denouncing the behavior from even the site owner?

I know Joes owns the site, and he should be able to say what is on his mind, ANY way he wants. But obviously others should TOO.
You can't act holier that thou (as it is claimed at other vape forums) and carry on like this.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Getting sick and tired of the self righteous bullshit with people.
One person says something degrading and stupid, the whole god damn village wants to break out pitch forks and have a "hanging party".
Other people can get just as degrading, calling someone derogatory names for gay and it is if they said something nice.

Edit to add:
Where are our "champion" moderators when this happens?
Not long ago you were complaining site moderation was too heavy-handed, comparing the site to ECF. Now you're complaining it's moderated with too light a hand?
confused.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not long ago you were complaining site moderation was too heavy-handed, comparing the site to ECF. Now you're complaining it's moderated with too light a hand?
confused.gif

"New Rope" syndrome... ;)

Andria

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
confused.gif
I'd draw you a picture in crayon, but I think the point would still go over your head.

Were your head not buried in several different rectums, you'd perhaps understand.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'd draw you a picture in crayon, but I think the point would still go over your head.

Were your head not buried in several different rectums, you'd perhaps understand.
You're mean! :(

What do you think, audience? Should I go whine to site staff about how freemind is being mean to me? Or should I simply dismiss his attempted abuse as the blatant display of hypocrisy and juvinile ad hominem it is?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're mean! :(

What do you think, audience? Should I go whine to site staff about how freemind is being mean to me? Or should I simply dismiss his attempted abuse as the blatant display of hypocrisy and juvinile ad hominem it is?
Let it go
tumblr_mdcr6s7fAQ1rwl09fo1_500_zps93zeucdy.gif
:cool:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And i thought it was a typo-The guy's name is Fagin.... Literally his last name is Fagin.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, is that what that comment was about?? Yeah, he's a YouTube reviewer.
That's all I can figure... I didn't see any other reference anywhere to the topic of orientation. I remember one of his reviews a while back where even Mark(Fagan) made a joke about the spelling of his name.
People need to lighten up and accept things out of their control.(myself included at times)

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
deleted (for lack of a meaningful contribution here). o_O

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny fuckyou
YOU MESSED UP, dude
Think before you open ur mouth bro

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny pacquiao
SAY IT HERE DUMBASS!!
The USA made you fucking rich, why would you say shit like that, I love gay people mayn, IDIOT!!
The American media will destroy you, I won't be surprise if they cancel ur next fight
What an asshole!!!

Vape On

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Manny pacquiao
SAY IT HERE DUMBASS!!
The USA made you fucking rich, why would you say shit like that, I love gay people mayn, IDIOT!!
The American media will destroy you, I won't be surprise if they cancel ur next fight
What an asshole!!!

Vape On
Lol wtf did he say?

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is still America. If he don't wana like the **** or the blacks Jews whatever. That's his choice. Ppl worry to much about what ppl think . if your gay be proud of it and who cares what anyone thinks if your happy with your choice don't worry about what ppl think. Same goes for blacks,whites,Jews,and Mexicans. But don't act like everyone owes you something Because of it. That's the ppl I hate the ones that go around throwing shit in your face and acting like the world owes them something. Be yourself I'll like you no matter what you are. But if you come at me with that I'm this So I'm important bullshit. I'm not gona like or respect you. That's my opinion and right. I'm just saying.

have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is still America. If he don't wana like the **** or the blacks Jews whatever. That's his choice. Ppl worry to much about what ppl think . if your gay be proud of it and who cares what anyone thinks if your happy with your choice don't worry about what ppl think. Same goes for blacks,whites,Jews,and Mexicans. But don't act like everyone owes you something Because of it. That's the ppl I hate the ones that go around throwing shit in your face and acting like the world owes them something. Be yourself I'll like you no matter what you are. But if you come at me with that I'm this So I'm important bullshit. I'm not gona like or respect you. That's my opinion and right. I'm just saying.

have a nice day
Watch the slurs Scooter

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's probably just a Removed. Although he could be an Removed. That would be swell. (waiting to see if you remove this words) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So he said it out load who cares. I've got gay friends that's there choice. But they keep it behind closed doors good ppl. Now them same gay friends have some flamer friends that if I no there coming over I won't go to there house because there sick nasty ppl. Yeah your gay I don't wana here about it. And I'm sorry he just said out load what everyone's thinking. That is nasty I'm sorry. But that's his opinion. So what. Freedom of speech. Or has it changed to freedom of speech unless your talking about the gays. Cause you might hurt there feelings. Good for him he has no filter.

have a nice day

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So he said it out load who cares. I've got gay friends that's there choice. But they keep it behind closed doors good ppl. Now them same gay friends have some flamer friends that if I no there coming over I won't go to there house because there sick nasty ppl. Yeah your gay I don't wana here about it. And I'm sorry he just said out load what everyone's thinking. That is nasty I'm sorry. But that's his opinion. So what. Freedom of speech. Or has it changed to freedom of speech unless your talking about the gays. Cause you might hurt there feelings. Good for him he has no filter.

have a nice day
I don't really think it's a "choice"

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

have a nice day
LOUD
NOT LOAD!

Vape On

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

have a nice day

Heh... kinda how I feel, too. My son is gay... but I told him, "don't ever SWISH around me!" He's really not "swishy" at all, but very masculine -- I was amazed when he told me! :eek:

Andria

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You repeatedly said it is their "choice". Some people's just wired different, & there's nothing wrong with that (in most cases)
It's still there choice like a red haired woman drives me mad and a brown haired woman is just ok. My choice. I don't care what anyone is or isn't. But what I do in my bedroom I talk with my partner about not the room. I don't wana here there crap. Also my choice. My opinion is different than someone else's. But because I like redheads I don't feel like the world owes me something. So your gay who cares. I'm not gona treat you any different than any one else. If you are respectful and kind you can be my friend. If your disrespectful and unkind keep it moving. Simlpe

have a nice day

VU Sponsors