Become a Patron!

SEA AIR Disposable Vape Pod Device

johan smith

Unlisted Vendor
I will say from my own knowledge that I take in better since I declined from smoking cigarettes in opt to vaping and extra electronic cigarette Sea Atmosphere Vape

SEA%20AIR%207-600x600.jpg

OCEAN AIR - DISPOSABLE VAPE POD SEA AIR is really a disposable pods pre-filled along with SaltNic e-Liquid 5% power. SEA AIR loaded along with 2. 6ML SaltNic e-Liquid it's approximately equal to 50 cigarettes. Flavors: Melon: With the watermelon flavor from the SEA AIR you'll be splashed with freshness as well as revitalizing sensation.

You know more
We still find smoking much more harmful comparing to vaping, simply my humble opinion.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, ... Suppose if you're into this kind of vaping this product looks nice. I have a general question regarding the vendor selling the product listed, it seems you are promoting here. Does Gypsy Vapes accept PayPal payments? I do not use credit cards as a matter of principle. I do use PayPal for shopping online. I spy a Tiny Demon Killer on Gypsy Vapes. I have roughly $20 in PayPal. I don't need a new RDA but given the price listed and style RDA it is, I might buy one from Gypsy Vapes. We'll see. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
please click a link :Sea Air Vape and get a more details
thank you

I did click the link. Could not locate any "up front" information regarding what payment methods are accepted. I see at page bottom of Gypsy Vapes that Gypsy Vapes takes credit cards. Is it too difficult to publicly answer a yes or no question? That question again;

Does Gypsy Vapes accept PayPal as a method of payment?

Suppose I could email customer support from the website. Fair enough. Also fair enough, if you're promoting a vendor in a public forum you could at least answer yes, or no to a simple direct question. I'll let you try again.

On your page regarding shipping information, I see it's roughly $4.00 for local shipping. Where are you located by chance? Are you in CONUS? You don't list your business address on the site, at least not that I can find.

Not trying to be jerk here. Merely someone trying to decide if your business is reputable to do business with as a customer. So far I'm feeling a slight urge to not be a customer.

Last edited:

johan smith

Unlisted Vendor
SEA%20AIR%201-600x600.jpg

Are you a smoker, I'd like to have a slightly different flavor or texture, do you travel every day, or do you want to switch to cigarettes, such as electric cigarettes?
So why are you late, come and visit our site now, you will find products of different colors and flavors of your choice,

Do you want to read more details : Sea Air Vape

VU Sponsors