Become a Patron!

Seeking Someone to Design My New Label for Mexico Juice Line

Vape_Wolf

Unlisted Vendor
Hello I currently have a couple of stores in Tijuana and am starting a new juice line that is going to be sold exclusively in Mexico. I have an existing juice line at the moment so I am not new at this. I am looking for someone to help me develop the label and brand. I am going for a high end look. It needs to stand out. The juices I am making are high quality and have been getting very good reviews from everyone. This is paid work, whether you are an up and coming designer or experienced with clients. If you can deliver what I need, we can work together. You don't have to be a professional with 50 years of experience lol. If you are interested please send me a PM
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vape_Wolf

Unlisted Vendor
Hello I currently have a couple of stores in Tijuana and am starting a new juice line that is going to be sold exclusively in Mexico. I have an existing juice line at the moment so I am not new at this. I am looking for someone to help me develop the label and brand. I am going for a high end look. It needs to stand out. The juices I am making are high quality and have been getting very good reviews from everyone. This is paid work, whether you are an up and coming designer or experienced with clients. If you can deliver what I need, we can work together. You don't have to be a professional with 50 years of experience lol. If you are interested please send me a PM
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thank you.
I would love to help. I am going to school for graphic design.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors