Become a Patron!

Selling question

Enpsyclopedia

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey guys. Where is the best place to sell mods in 2019? I used to use thevapetrader, but now it is as dead as a ran over racoon. I don't use Facebook, so that is not an option. Any recomendations will help.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Interesting I didn't know about that. I just recently got banned from the ECF comfort zone and still dont know my way around underground.
It’s down farther, just scroll down and you’ll find it. Then you can find the banner section and apply for an ecf refugee banner. Many refugees here from the land of ECF so you will be welcomed with open arms

Enpsyclopedia

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmmm...dont know y u got banned but that might not sit well with buyers now that u said that...#justsaying

Sent from a very cloudy room
Hahaha. No I was arguing with a guy giving bad battery safety tips to new vapers and I called ECF "mooch's vaping basement"
Next thing I know I was being sacrificed on mooch's battery alter. It was my third passive aggressive offense

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha. No I was arguing with a guy giving bad battery safety tips to new vapers and I called ECF "mooch's vaping basement"
Next thing I know I was being sacrificed on mooch's battery alter. It was my third passive aggressive offense
Ohhh..i c said the blind man. Huge ban discussion going on so many will be skeptical...again no offense #justsaying

Enpsyclopedia

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ohhh..i c said the blind man. Huge ban discussion going on so many will be skeptical...again no offense #justsaying

Why

I don't think I understand? Why are you against me? I was stopping a guy who was giving dangerous battery info to newbies. A noble task if I say so myself. I got banned for helping. I don't recall dropping a load in anyones cereal on here so im stumpped on your response.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hey guys. Where is the best place to sell mods in 2019? I used to use thevapetrader, but now it is as dead as a ran over racoon. I don't use Facebook, so that is not an option. Any recomendations will help.

If you have mods and/or starter kits this would be a great place to list them.
People buy and sell stuff on here all the time.

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/hardware.64/

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why

I don't think I understand? Why are you against me? I was stopping a guy who was giving dangerous battery info to newbies. A noble task if I say so myself. I got banned for helping. I don't recall dropping a load in anyones cereal on here so im stumpped on your response.
Nooo. Not against u. I dont even know u. What im saying is the fact u got banned might scare some buyers away..especially cause someone just got busted coming back under a diff name when he was banned for screwing people over. I dont even know what ecf is...lol
I just dont want u gettig shunned for saying u were banned elsewhere...thats all. If anything..im looking out for u

Enpsyclopedia

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nooo. Not against u. I dont even know u. What im saying is the fact u got banned might scare some buyers away..especially cause someone just got busted coming back under a diff name when he was banned for screwing people over. I dont even know what ecf is...lol
I just dont want u gettig shunned for saying u were banned elsewhere...thats all. If anything..im looking out for u

Ahhh ok cool that makes sense :)

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh yea thats crazy. Ive been a member here for over a year, but never been on very much so im still a underground newbie. Good look thanks just wanting to sell a few mechs to help me get my new truck tires
Post em...u never know...im a buyer...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hmmmm...dont know y u got banned but that might not sit well with buyers now that u said that...#justsaying

VaperJoe founded VU after getting banned on ECF - I got banned on ECF, Cromwell got banned from ECF, I think Bird was banned from ECF.....

More ppl get banned from ECF for little to nothing, it's amazing they have any members left at all :giggle:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
VaperJoe founded VU after getting banned on ECF - I got banned on ECF, Cromwell got banned from ECF, I think Bird was banned from ECF.....

More ppl get banned from ECF for little to nothing, it's amazing they have any members left at all :giggle:
Hiya Lucy! :wave: Good to see you!! :) All settled in?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wanna get banned...lol

Sign up, go to the New Members section. Wait, yeah, you have to. You have to hit however many posts before you can go elsewhere. So after you join, ask a question about why your vape is too hot. You'll get banned for asking a dumb question that has been asked before.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I have 5 lifetime band from ecf :bingo:
It's a badge of honor

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have 5 lifetime band from ecf :bingo:
It's a badge of honor
Would be cool if we could get you a badge for that.

five-timers-club.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Did that guy end up getting banned there? He deserved it, definitely.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit I feel left out. I have browsed there but never signed up. Found VU and didn't feel the need. Before that it was a friends FB group. Maybe I chould sign up so I can get banned.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What the hell. Decided to go for it. Why not I don't have any badges. SO do I have to get banned to get a refugee badge?
I think you'll actually enjoy the experience of being banned......:giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now I have to figure out how to be an asshole. One of my life's failures. I'm too damn nice.
You don't have to be an asshole to get banned there, it's just natural to have one of those idiots to go off on you for no reason whatsoever. Just ask a simple question which you would think is really dumb, that would do it. Like, will my sub tank mini coils fit in my Voopoo atty....or something like that....:teehee:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You'll have the whole troop jumping all over you, then tell one of them to go to hell....that would do it in a heartbeat....last I knew, hell wasn't a banned word, but it could be now, haven't looked in years.....:giggle:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK I've been there for 10 minutes and I already hate the freaking place. First, no one greets new members like we do here. Second: What the fuck is this? A newbie vaper asked about a good "cloud chucking setup" and one reply he gets is "If you're new to vaping starting with an RTA ( rebuilable tank atomizer) will have a learning curve & could become frustrating until you figure it out." and it got a lot of likes! WTH?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK I've been there for 10 minutes and I already hate the freaking place. First, no one greets new members like we do here. Second: What the fuck is this? A newbie vaper asked about a good "cloud chucking setup" and one reply he gets is "If you're new to vaping starting with an RTA ( rebuilable tank atomizer) will have a learning curve & could become frustrating until you figure it out." and it got a lot of likes! WTH?
Like I tried to say, it's quite "different" over there.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just replied to a new vaper question and it was a bit passive aggressive. we'll see.
that or simply giving the correct answers with hidden V A P I N G U N D E R G R O U N D in it should do the trick then follow that up with asking staff any question like why Is Vapingunderground even a filtered word are you threatened by them and you'll be moved on in a heartbeat

VU Sponsors