Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Just a few things that don't tickle my fancy. Not because they don't all work well because they do. Just either things I no longer use or too heavy for me etc etc. Please note these are all clones.

Adding my Vamo V7 ( SOLD )

It can do a 18650 or a 18350 Has a screw type 510 connection that can be adjusted. It was fluctuating a bit when I first got it as far as reading the atty, it would say 0.6 and then 0.7 etc. but since I turned the 510 screw up a hair it has been fine. $20

1. Kayfun V4 with the subohm kit. SOLD
This is a Tobecco and well made. The threads are all nice and it vapes lovely. I installed the subohm kit that I bought for it and have gone down to 0.5 with no issues. I have run a few tanks through it. I simply have too many tanks here so decided to move this one out. I will include the old parts from after installing the subohm kit.

2. The Rose V2 with the build base. ( I have decided to keep this )The flavor on this atty will knock your socks off. It is a heavy atty though, too heavy for my liking. Has a spare ceramic in the spare parts baggie. $15

3. Copper Manhattan Clone. Works well with the exception of the fire button every so often catching just a touch, matter of fact I can see the problem and you could sand that back easily enough. This thing is mega heavy. ( TRADED )

Last few things are the RDA's I have that I am not using due to having a whole slew of other ones. They all work well and are $10 each
4. 3D dripper with the 510 adapter. SOLD
5. Stillare V2 SOLD
6. Big Block 454 ( I don't think it came with a drip tip but I added this ss one to go with it )
7. Vamo V7 40 watt $20 (SOLD)
Everything will be cleaned nicely in my ultra sonic cleaner before shipping.
Shipping is $2.50 for first class and with if you want priority it would be $5.50

pm me if you have any questions about any of the items or want other pictures. I am not really looking for trades but if you have feedback and have something, go ahead and offer as I never know from one day to the next what the hell I want HA HA. I can say I am into box mods right now :) That and I wouldn't mind trying a MutationX RDA. I have not tried one of those yet.

I take paypal and ship next business day after the payment posts

Thanks all

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Bumping. Added a Vamo V7 40 Watt

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
All the RDA's are $10 each then either $2.50 for standard shipping or $5.50 for priority shipping. So either $12.50 or $15.50 depending on how you would like me to ship it.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just to let y'all know, I haven't received the item yet, but we are trading some things with each other, and this lady right here was a good time to deal with... Genuinely good person, fast easy negotiations back and forth on trade. Hands down, would do business with again!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Oh my, what a lovely compliment. Thank you @BenJammin

You are/were just as awesome! I would never hesitate to deal with you again. Neither should anyone else. This a great guy right here folks!

mario

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the rose fall into your last rda pricing? If so i'll take it.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
If you mean the $10 then no, I'm sorry. The Rose is not a RDA really. I did just reply to the pm you sent me a couple of minutes ago :)

Slots

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll take the Vamo, and if your interested in a Lemo, still in the box, I'm up for a trade
The Lemo is SS, standard size, (not the Lemo Drop) and is authentic, not a clone.
PM me either way.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Update on my items also. I am going to go ahead and keep the Rose and maybe see if I can find a stumpy kit for it. So gonna take that one off the "selling" block :)

VU Sponsors