Become a Patron!

Sense Blazer Mini NOT-Working...HELP

I love my Sense Blazer Mini, in fact I would say it is my favorite tank EVER, but as of now, I can't use it and I need HELP...PLEASE.
It has been great...flavor....clouds....everything for a month now but I dropped it, like an idiot...I dropped it and I noticed the coil is no longer being recognized. So I took it apart and I could see what was bent and I think I squeezed it back in to place, I changed the coil and nothing.
I put the old coil back in and it worked fine....so I tried all 5 of my new coils and none of them worked so I put the old coil in again and vaped on it for a day then that one stopped working too. I am so sad, I want my tank to work does anyone have any experience like this. I also noticed the copper pin pops right out with only a bit of pressure. I have it on a SMOK Alien and when I try to fire it says "No Coil" I am attaching a Pic if you can think of anything else I can try please let me know. Where my screwdriver is pointed is what was initially pushed in a bit and I fixed it now it seems straight. Thanks so much in advance for your time and consideration...Kitten
BLAZER 1.jpg

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I love my Sense Blazer Mini, in fact I would say it is my favorite tank EVER, but as of now, I can't use it and I need HELP...PLEASE.
It has been great...flavor....clouds....everything for a month now but I dropped it, like an idiot...I dropped it and I noticed the coil is no longer being recognized. So I took it apart and I could see what was bent and I think I squeezed it back in to place, I changed the coil and nothing.
I put the old coil back in and it worked fine....so I tried all 5 of my new coils and none of them worked so I put the old coil in again and vaped on it for a day then that one stopped working too. I am so sad, I want my tank to work does anyone have any experience like this. I also noticed the copper pin pops right out with only a bit of pressure. I have it on a SMOK Alien and when I try to fire it says "No Coil" I am attaching a Pic if you can think of anything else I can try please let me know. Where my screwdriver is pointed is what was initially pushed in a bit and I fixed it now it seems straight. Thanks so much in advance for your time and consideration...Kitten
View attachment 99177

Could you show the bottom of the tank base please? I want to see the 510 pin

VU Sponsors