Become a Patron!

Serious problem!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a Massachusetts resident and can’t find any vape juice places who will ship to me?
A friend of mine was supposed to order me some but it’s been a month now and I’m losing my mind cause I ran out of every last drop of juice I could squeeze out of all my empties and everything almost 2 weeks ago now!
If anyone could please help me let me know? Thanks so much!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you learn how to mix your own, it might be a great alternative for you if you can still get nicotine, pg/vg, and flavor concentrates shipped to you.

Besides that, you can easily mix 240ml for a fraction of the cost of buying a 30ml bottle. The initial startup has some investment, but the cost per ml quickly drops to just fractions of a penny with the main recurring expense just being pg/vg.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Flavor Jungle used to be Ecig Express they offer flavorings, equipment for mixing. I have gotten decent pricing and quality from Heartland Vapes on a nicotine "base" juice. (That simply means they mix the nicotine with whatever ratio of PG/VG you choose from the three ratios they carry Max PG, 50/50, Max VG. You don't need to bother then with anything but adding flavors if you want them. Their juice with nicotine mixed in becomes your "base", kind of like cooking using clarified butter and garlic being a base for many Italian dishes.) A more affordable alternate for flavorings is Bull City.

Be aware at Bull City you might create a wish list and find a week or two later you get a shipment from them even if you don't purchase. Don't worry about that, it probably means someone from here on VU sent your name to Bull City's customer support and asked to buy stuff from your list for you. Yes, it happens. :) Many of us use Bull City and the people working there understand we're a family. :) Eciggity is another place this happens apparently. *chuckles*

If you need recipes you can check out our very own Daily Mix , DIY E-Liquid Recipes. Any search engine can turn up other places full of recipes as well. Mixing itself isn't difficult. The difficulty lies in the subjectivity of taste. If you can mix up what tastes alright for yourself, enjoy it. You can share juice with people here too. there's all kinds of help, friend and kinship here.

A key thing you may need to set aside, an inability to trust. Please do trust people here. There's enough good people we keep the bad ones weeded out. So if someone asks you to PM them your address you may want to use a PO Box and that's fine, or even your actual address. Understand no one is going to come to get you or send you a bag of crap. If someone does, post their user name and details of the incident. It'll be handled.

@zaroba is correct as well. I can mix up 240 ml single flavored juice for around $0.02 per ml. So, for roughly $4.80 I'm getting 240 ml where you can pay three to four times that sometimes for commercially made at 30 ml. More flavors I can do for roughly for no more than about $0.06 per ml, so on average you're looking at about $0.04 per ml.

Also please try to not cross post, even to alert us of having an issue. The PIF section is our Pay It Forward area. Good choice to cross post in in a way, but it also bogs up the works so to speak. *chuckles* And allow a day or two. We usually try to get around to helping all needing help. Some of those drive truck, work in hospitals, work in crap jobs, get busy with living. I'm sure you know our lovely friend Life and how it gives us lots on our plates. :) In the worse case holler at @f1r3b1rd, Tony will appreciate the shout out and gladly help.

*looks down to read his name label* Okay, today I'm Jim. Yesterday I was Bob and the day before Fred, before that Tom, ... My name is actually Ben and there are a few Bens on here, ergo I got to keep changing names. ;) :)

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Flavor Jungle used to be Ecig Express they offer flavorings, equipment for mixing. I have gotten decent pricing and quality from Heartland Vapes on a nicotine "base" juice. (That simply means they mix the nicotine with whatever ratio of PG/VG you choose from the three ratios they carry Max PG, 50/50, Max VG. You don't need to bother then with anything but adding flavors if you want them. Their juice with nicotine mixed in becomes your "base", kind of like cooking using clarified butter and garlic being a base for many Italian dishes.) A more affordable alternate for flavorings is Bull City.

Be aware at Bull City you might create a wish list and find a week or two later you get a shipment from them even if you don't purchase. Don't worry about that, it probably means someone from here on VU sent your name to Bull City's customer support and asked to buy stuff from your list for you. Yes, it happens. :) Many of us use Bull City and the people working there understand we're a family. :) Eciggity is another place this happens apparently. *chuckles*

If you need recipes you can check out our very own Daily Mix , DIY E-Liquid Recipes. Any search engine can turn up other places full of recipes as well. Mixing itself isn't difficult. The difficulty lies in the subjectivity of taste. If you can mix up what tastes alright for yourself, enjoy it. You can share juice with people here too. there's all kinds of help, friend and kinship here.

A key thing you may need to set aside, an inability to trust. Please do trust people here. There's enough good people we keep the bad ones weeded out. So if someone asks you to PM them your address you may want to use a PO Box and that's fine, or even your actual address. Understand no one is going to come to get you or send you a bag of crap. If someone does, post their user name and details of the incident. It'll be handled.

@zaroba is correct as well. I can mix up 240 ml single flavored juice for around $0.02 per ml. So, for roughly $4.80 I'm getting 240 ml where you can pay three to four times that sometimes for commercially made at 30 ml. More flavors I can do for roughly for no more than about $0.06 per ml, so on average you're looking at about $0.04 per ml.

Also please try to not cross post, even to alert us of having an issue. The PIF section is our Pay It Forward area. Good choice to cross post in in a way, but it also bogs up the works so to speak. *chuckles* And allow a day or two. We usually try to get around to helping all needing help. Some of those drive truck, work in hospitals, work in crap jobs, get busy with living. I'm sure you know our lovely friend Life and how it gives us lots on our plates. :) In the worse case holler at @f1r3b1rd, Tony will appreciate the shout out and gladly help.

*looks down to read his name label* Okay, today I'm Jim. Yesterday I was Bob and the day before Fred, before that Tom, ... My name is actually Ben and there are a few Bens on here, ergo I got to keep changing names. ;) :)

I thought his name was Firebird. Hmm, maybe we can figure out a Pif for Amber. She’s out of nic, and I’m broke at the moment. I hate to ask Jimi too, especially with this corona thing.

Btw, don’t drink Corona. It’s made from the virus.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Btw, don’t drink Corona. It’s made from the virus.

Yeah, I called it the Mexican beer virus from China in conversation with my wife already.

I note a few scattered media reports that the Holy See is sick. So far none are saying it is this stuff, only that he's sick. I actually like this Pope. He rallied for including Atheists in going to Heaven. Paraphrasing his statement. "You might not believe in God. God believes in you and loves you the same as your Christian brethren. We can all go to heaven if God loves everyone."

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yeah, I called it the Mexican beer virus from China in conversation with my wife already.

I note a few scattered media reports that the Holy See is sick. So far none are saying it is this stuff, only that he's sick. I actually like this Pope. He rallied for including Atheists in going to Heaven. Paraphrasing his statement. "You might not believe in God. God believes in you and loves you the same as your Christian brethren. We can all go to heaven if God loves everyone."

That’s just common sensical to me about God loving everyone equally, but our Catholic friends really don’t like to believe that. I got to speak at a Lutheran Ministers conference when I was in college about the Divine Feminine and the Lutherans were fine with it. Their Catholic brethren were not so thrilled to listen at all! They were wondering about the dread W word. :giggle: (women, that’s it..)

I’m hoping this virus really doesn’t go balls up. I haven’t had a Corona in years, mostly because I only drink now sporadically.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m hoping this virus really doesn’t go balls up. I haven’t had a Corona in years, mostly because I only drink now sporadically.

I'll probably get the virus from drinking Bacardi rum, because it is only the 80 proof this time and not the 110 proof. At least I'm helping Puerto Rico to recover. *shrugs*

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I'll probably get the virus from drinking Bacardi rum, because it is only the 80 proof this time and not the 110 proof. At least I'm helping Puerto Rico to recover. *shrugs*

Yeah, that Bacardivirus will make you puke your guts out. Believe me. I had it in 1973. :giggle: Guts all over the place.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah, that Bacardivirus will make you puke your guts out. Believe me. I had it in 1973. :giggle: Guts all over the place.

Not as bad as a case of Tequila worms included. :)

I was only ever sick once from drinking. Had been drinking hard liquor. There was beer. They had drank up all the Coors. I get handed a Butt Wiper. Five minutes and I'm talking to Ralph about a porcelain throne. My younger brother comes back, puts a can of Coors in my hand. "Saddle back up."

Don't drink like I once did, now, though. Reckon I've grown away from it. Drinking to forget doesn't let you because when you sober back up the problem/s is/are still there.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
What is your flavor profile?

I think your question should have been asked first. She sounded so desperate.
I think she came in looking for a quick bottle of ejuice. She hasn't been back since 3/1.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Ok, I just saw the post, I don't know what I do if I didn't have the money to buy supplies to DIY. I bought that on the 8/8 scare.

lonM

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fellow MA resident here!
I have "heard" of one line/brand that still ships to MA from CA.
Seems like you found a more reliable work around, though.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You can also try to catch the Rolling Rock virus instead of the Corona beer one. Talk about puking!! :teehee:

Rolling Rock, Old Latrobe is okay. Then again you meed to consider I've drank Dixie beer, PBR, Old Mill, Black & Tan and I've had Maker's Mark. Know one night I had way too much natural tequila, worms and all. Think it was at least two cases. I don't remember, all i know is we had to mosh like Hell that night to stop the poisoning.

Remember someone getting dumped in a dumpster, rather hazy about that but know it wasn't me. Nah, I was out in the pit too much, then played poker with two bunnies floating around the table. I remember someone trying to shill off something I'd already tried. I didn't like how it made go from point A to point B without knowing it, so i begged off. i loved the idea of a "firetruck". *chuckles*

Oh man, I'm glad I don't remember half of that stuff. *chuckles* i remember once wearing a blue dress and fishnets. I looked rather nice too. I had lost a bet so had to go out "dolling" for a bit. *shrugs* Crazy stuff you get into playing as hard as you work. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Same porch, same summer, Rolling-Rockvirus too. Yep, you got it. Drank the whole case. Guts all over the place.

It's alright light touch, I'm sure I've drank enough to cover your share. :) Oddly now I'm lucky if i can handle two stuff drinks, doubles of say rum and coke. Go for a third and I start to realize I'm drinking for a good drunk, which isn't something i'm keen to do any more.

VU Sponsors