Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
10 BUCKS
At that price you cold stick it away for when you want to try you're hand at fully unregulated devices

There's also a nice Wismec Luxotic BF kit for sale in the hardware thread, almost new, for $25. I paid $53 for my kit. Semi-regulated. I have one, Gadget has one, don't know who else, but unless he's changed his mind recently, we both like them a lot. Weird bottle, but Wismec has come out with replacement silicone bottles now if you just absolutely can't stand the bottle.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wtt-s-some-stuff.454606/#post-2372471

ETA: After I got used to it, I've come to really enjoy my regular old Vandy Vape Pulse unregulated mod. Got some panel stickers and a black bottle to go in it, dressed it up a lot, put an O-atty on it, like it a lot. Think Breazy still has those for $14.99.

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Giving into the shinyitus later today. Getting a Goon 25 mm to go on the Kennedy (which currently has an OG 24mm Goon) and can't decide between the Blade of God X, Immortal Modz Oden 24mm Copper, and Broadside Admiral. All of them are in the $80-$130 range which is what my budget can handle because I'l also getting more batteries and some coils.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
There's also a nice Wismec Luxotic BF kit for sale in the hardware thread, almost new, for $25. I paid $53 for my kit. Semi-regulated. I have one, Gadget has one, don't know who else, but unless he's changed his mind recently, we both like them a lot. Weird bottle, but Wismec has come out with replacement silicone bottles now if you just absolutely can't stand the bottle.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wtt-s-some-stuff.454606/#post-2372471

Haven't changed my mind, in my opinion it is one of the best inexpensive mech squonkers out there.
It's very well built and feels really good in the hand.
I didn't care for the bottle but it was useable, I bought two of the new soft bottles and they are great.

77f5261ab59382b742a37d4f6c523bcb.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
So, I just found this thread, & I'm glad because we all need too reign our buying in a little sometimes, buuuut...
I know I should perhaps feel guilty for buying another thing I don't really need...but it's the Topside Dual in red. And for a really good price: $76.13 final cost with tax & shipping.

If you're interested, it's the preorder at MyVPro, code "TopDual". I mean, that's basically the same price the original Topside is still going for!

Also, I funded this almost exclusively ($60 of it) by selling a Kaos Z mod, Scion II tank, an unopened iJoy AI pod, & a couple other small items to a friend & his girlfriend who want to start vaping. So it's a win-win!

Anyway, this is my first post here & I don't really want to make waves, but I'll say it:
I believe this is the most righteous, guilt-free purchase I've made since my very first mod.

So my fellow vapers, be free from your Shinyitus guilt, at least for a moment!
I believe most of us work hard, & dagnabit, if it makes us happy, Shinyitus should be embraced if not all the time, at least a day or two each month! Maybe even weekends! Maybe even each Mon, Thur, & Sat! Perhaps it could work every other complete week! Five months of your choosing out of the year, that's my final offer!
I'm taking a stand for all of us on this day! ARE YOU WITH ME?!

(If you are with me, please send a self-addressed, sparkly, Elvis-stamped envelope to **********[email protected]. Also, I feel an occasional postcard isn't too much to ask for, JERRY)

Last edited by a moderator:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
So, I just found this thread, & I'm glad because we all need too reign our buying in a little sometimes, buuuut...
I know I should perhaps feel guilty for buying another thing I don't really need...but it's the Topside Dual in red. And for a really good price: $76.13 final cost with tax & shipping.

If you're interested, it's the preorder at MyVPro, code "TopDual". I mean, that's basically the same price the original Topside is still going for!

Also, I funded this almost exclusively ($60 of it) by selling a Kaos Z mod, Scion II tank, an unopened iJoy AI pod, & a couple other small items to a friend & his girlfriend who want to start vaping. So it's a win-win!

Anyway, this is my first post here & I don't really want to make waves, but I'll say it:
I believe this is the most righteous, guilt-free purchase I've made since my very first mod.

So my fellow vapers, be free from your Shinyitus guilt, at least for a moment!
I believe most of us work hard, & dagnabit, if it makes us happy, Shinyitus should be embraced if not all the time, at least a day or two each month! Maybe even weekends! Maybe even each Mon, Thur, & Sat! Perhaps it could work every other complete week! Five months of your choosing out of the year, that's my final offer!
I'm taking a stand for all of us on this day! ARE YOU WITH ME?!

(If you are with me, please send a self-addressed, sparkly, Elvis-stamped envelope to **********[email protected]. Also, I feel an occasional postcard isn't too much to ask for, JERRY)
Wait, compuserve.biz isn't a thing, right?! LOL :)

VU Sponsors