Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think I got 4 or 6 of those Arctic V12s when they were 3 bucks or whatever at IVS. I haven't even used any of them yet.

I have a bunch of the bigger TFV8s but haven't used one in a while. I should though. If I see any deals on those Q4 coils, I'll let you know.

Last summer I found TFV12 (Cloud Beast King) Mesh coil packs for $2 (I think? 2 or 3 bucks for sure tho.) It was at Volcano Ecig and I ordered 10 packs. Not everyone knows they even made mesh coils for that older tank. I wondered why they didn't make those mesh coils for the TFV8.. Anyways, they're pretty decent coils as most mesh coils are.

I had no idea at the time that the Arctic V12 coils fit the TFV8 Cloudbeast until they sold out on that IVS sale- when you get a chance to try one of those coils in the TFV8 Cloudbeast, let me know what you think, would they work OK with the Cloudbeast. I like the Q4 coils- no leaking and are long lasting with those coils, so I have been buying them from FT.
The V8-T8 came installed- leaked constantly, the bottom assembly of that coil was not put together right- but the Q4 have been working much better.
Yes if you see any deals please let me know!

Nice that I have the RBAs too, all Sub Tanks should come with an RBA- but when coils have been so cheap- I buy them, great to have on hand when I am lazy or no time to build a deck.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
f
I had no idea at the time that the Arctic V12 coils fit the TFV8 Cloudbeast until they sold out on that IVS sale- when you get a chance to try one of those coils in the TFV8 Cloudbeast, let me know what you think, would they work OK with the Cloudbeast.
Those Arctic V12 coils have no top threading so they wont work in the TFV8. I used to use Geekvape Illusion coils in my Cloyd Beast. Packs were 5 bucks at My Vapor Store. I still have a few tubes in a box somewhere.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks for that info about the Arctic V12 coils- someone said they fit the Cloudbeast, thanks for checking and that they won't fit- crossed them off my list! lol!
I will look for the Illusion coils- good to know that other coils may fit. I am reading that some Eleaf coils - the ERLQ should fit.
I just found this chart

Testing Tank - Eleaf Melo300

• Eleaf ERL RBA

• Eleaf ERLQ coils

• Eleaf ES coils [100W Pick! - Impressive 140ml lifespan]

• Geekvape i1+i4 coils

• Horizontech DUOS coils

• Horizontech Arco A6 coils

• Horizontech Arco T6 coils

• OBS V OCCoils

• Sense Blazer 200 coils

• SMOK TFV8 coils

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for that info about the Arctic V12 coils- someone said they fit the Cloudbeast, thanks for checking and that they won't fit- crossed them off my list! lol!
I will look for the Illusion coils- good to know that other coils may fit. I am reading that some Eleaf coils - the ERLQ should fit.
I just found this chart

Testing Tank - Eleaf Melo300

• Eleaf ERL RBA

• Eleaf ERLQ coils

• Eleaf ES coils [100W Pick! - Impressive 140ml lifespan]

• Geekvape i1+i4 coils

• Horizontech DUOS coils

• Horizontech Arco A6 coils

• Horizontech Arco T6 coils

• OBS V OCCoils

• Sense Blazer 200 coils

• SMOK TFV8 coils
There's another that supposedly work. Wismec Kage coils. I almost got some to try. They're on clearance most places that still have them. I was particularly interested in the dual horizontal coils. I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive that I read they're TFV8 compatible.
TW-COILS-KAGE-1.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
There's another that supposedly work. Wismec Kage coils. I almost got some to try. They're on clearance most places that still have them. I was particularly interested in the dual horizontal coils. I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive that I read they're TFV8 compatible.
TW-COILS-KAGE-1.png

Thanks- I will look them up now!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bumpity bump for this thread.....

Who’s got the shinyitus? I’m fairly broke so I need to live vicariously through others. :giggle:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bumpity bump for this thread.....

Who’s got the shinyitus? I’m fairly broke so I need to live vicariously through others. :giggle:
I've pretty much kicked shinyitus. I'm to the point where I'e found myself only using 4 mods with any consistency. To the point where I'm selling off all but those 4 to fund other hobbies. Daddy needs new night sights.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Me, too. But now it’s just looking. No scheming to figure out how I can afford something.......:giggle:

taking a break from buying vaping stuffs this year saving for new lense for my new camera instead, having said that might get the HAAR from Mark Todd and Van & Del designs :teehee: ....undecided yet, if it’s gonna be tight in the draw I won’t bother

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My shiny has been on hold a little in recent months even though I broke out and got a Tinker 2 and a Zeus Sub ohm. But now supplies have almost got back to normal here I am getting swamped by emails from our online shops that are saying its all back to normal and "buy, buy, buy" offers. My trigger fingers getting a little itchy to be honest! :D
Just waiting for that can't resist offer.
Now if it was outdoors stuff, thats a different story as some of our outdoors online have had some crazy sales to keep going through covid. I have not knocked back some of those, have been some awesome deals which I have got.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have been concentrating my buying binges on Eliquids- NY Flavor Ban takes effect on May 18, looks like we can still buy gear, at least for now.
Thanks to places like eJuicesteals.com and a few other sites I have been able to fill my cabinet at affordable prices.
The only new piece of shiny gear has been the Smok Fetch Pro AIO and I bought the RBA for it from a 30%off sale at 8Vape. I love my Fetch!

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Shiny people! My name is Rob, and I definitely have the shiny bug. I have a few FT orders, and an order from Aspire I'm waiting on. impatient2.gif Patience is not a Shiny's best virtue, (at least not mine). I did just win a Voopoo Drag X that I'm excited about. Waiting for that one to come too. It is shiny...

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to break down and buy some more batteries. My 3 yr old HG2's were getting short on run time per charge.
Also splurged and ordered a Kanger Kbox mini kit with Subtank mini for $21.
The Kbox mini and Pico squeeze mods are all that I have used for most all of this year.
Can't have too many backups and they are getting harder to find.

although still daily using the first Kbox mini setup I got over 3 years ago.
I totally forgot I had a couple of Pico Squeeze 2s in my stash and it was until I started this organizing and labeling project and there they were. A cute purple one and a stainless steel one that I haven’t even unopened yet.

So it’s kind of fun sticking my hand into the “grab bag”and seeing what I have squirreled away to enjoy. I’ve been using the Pico Squeeze 2 now non stop. I’m actually enjoying it more now than I did when I 1st bought it lol!

VU Sponsors