Become a Patron!

Sigelei 100w (non plus) Problem ....

I own the original version (not plus) and I am having the check atomizer issue due to the adjustable screw/pin. Does anyone know of a fix aside from getting the 100w Plus which presumably fixes this issue?

Thanks!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've tried multiple atties and are getting the same message consistently? And you've backed the screw out to the point you're sure contact is being made?

Ive even replaced the screw, 2x. I have tried my kangertech with both coils and this issue is still relevant. It will work randomly for random amounts of time before I gotta mess with the screw again. Everytime I remove from the Mod I have this issue.

My brother assumes its the head however I am in no position to comment either way. I can only describe what happens lol.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just saying it's hard to blame the mod if you're not sure if it's the mod or the topper that's the problem. Easiest fix attempt - twist the firing pin clockwise a couple turns (it's reverse threaded). Re-attach the atty - if anything if there's a small gap between the mod and atty you'll know for sure you're making contact.

If that works, your pin was screwed in too far. If not, you might have a mod problem - or you might have an atty problem. What kind of topper do you have?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoops, missed your first reply and jumped to the second - that's odd that it cuts in and out. What kind of Kanger tank? I'm assuming you've got no other tanks or RDAs to try out?

Kangertech SubTank. Yes I use for awhile then get the check atomizer problem. I mess with the pin/screw height and it works for awhile then same thing.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, sorry to hear it's not working out for you, hopefully you've had that device for a while (the first time I've even seen it offered for sale in months was the thread where you sent me here) and got your money's worth out of it. Regardless, welcome to the Underground - short of trying a new tank to confirm it's a problem with your mod or trying to blow out the connection with compressed air, I'm kind of our of things to try...

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fatdaddyvapes 510 connector. I've seen people use them on those mods. There's even a youtube video showing how.

VU Sponsors