Become a Patron!

Sigelei 150 watt TC not firing

I have a sigelei 150 TC I've tried tanks different rdas different settings and no matter what I do it comes up check atomizer. So I cleaned it up with 100% rubbing alcohol clean the PIN clean the rdas in the tanks still not firing. So I took it apart look to see if everything was intact look to see if there was any juice and there wasn't but still i cleaned everything inside just thorough.I check the spring put a tank on to make sure the pin was lowering down onto the spring and it did but yet it still says check atomizer. It looks like the firing pin has rounded off some not sure how but it is round and not flat. Can anyone help me out here please

Attachments

• 20160403_222946.jpg
    20160403_222946.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Resized_20160403_222908.jpeg
    Resized_20160403_222908.jpeg
    435.5 KB · Views: 9

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The pin looks ok. Make sure the center pin on your topper is sticking below the outer 510 threads. If tye pin is free to move, maybe a broken wire. Surely sounds like it's not making contact.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Know it is not exactly the same thing, similar though. I have a Smok X Pro M22. It has little grumpy old man fits with accepting some 510 atties. I give it a gentle whack with the palm of one hand, holding it in the other palmed hand. This gives it a nudging jar. Think it is from the spring adjustable contact being nudged down, then sticking. Other times I take the atty off and find the t -series coil has come unscrewed from in the base of the tank.

Note: I'm not saying haul off and beat the thing like the red headed step child. I am saying a gentle nudge, a bump at times.

They would both be great answers but it's not just with one rda or one tank I have tried different tanks and rdas on it that work fine on 2 other mods and read on an ohm reader.As far as the wires I've checked them there is nothing lose on the inside and the spring pushes down as you put a tank or rda on it so as far as I can tell it looks as there's a connection.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It just may be gremlins having a relationship with that particular device, then. This does happen for any or no reason. A bit stumped because your problem seems beyond the keen to be explained. It may be later on and be something real simple. For the time being I can only suggest trying a different device if able, leave this one with problems aside. May want to let some local B&M shop jockeys look it over. Looking at it hands on might find what the issue is better.

It may just be maybe he shouldn't of fed them after 12 lol alast it's not my mod thank heavens and I'll be able to carry on while my fiance lives with his mistakes haha. But I am going to be taking it into my local shop tomorrow and maybe I'll get lucky and they'll be able to do some from of Exorcist to get rid of the demons and Tiny Gremlins that live in side.

VU Sponsors