Become a Patron!

Sigelei 150w or iTaste MVP V3?

Hello all,
I am new here and I am decided on which box mod I should buy next. I currently own a MVP V2 Limited Edition with a Kanger MegaTank. I also own a Sir Lanceleot Clone Mod with a Fogger V5. Though I use the boxmod more than my clonemod and I want a higher watts (MVP2 only goes up to 11watts). The new MVP V3 goes to 50w and cost $79.99. I do love the usb feature as it saved me couple of time from a dying phone. The Sigelei is only $79.99 for the black color version. Not sure if I need 150w or not but which would be the better of the two for futurepoof. I don't even know if I should even add the IPV3 in this or not.

Thanks for the help!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
IMHO, Get the Sigelei and use your MVP to charge your phone if need be.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sig 100 plus or 150.
+1

I have the Sigelei 100 Plus and I love it. The Sigelei 150W is on my wish list. In addition, I saw two reviews in German, were the guy hooked the IPV3 up with a Oziloscope and showed the resulting curves and in the second the Sigelei. The IPV3 was doing real bad, especially in the higher Watt ranges. The Sigelei 150 was doing way better. Although it didn't reach expected Watt, it was within an acceptable tolerance. That was the time, when it was added to my wish list.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 100 plus and 150 have the improved connectors. Don't get one with the bad connector. It's an extremely important component.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I was thinking of selling my MVP2 to a friend, I do have a exernal battery pack but I rather not carry to many things haha.
Better to have it, not actually need it, that not...I have a shirt-pocket sized charge bank, I cat keep two of my devices going, or charge my 'phone with, and one of my devices can top-off the 'phone, if need be. 7000 mah.'s, jest in case.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I removed the Sigelei 150W on my wish list. I ordered it today.

whiteshadow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've the 150w, better fire button and 510 than previous version and don't need 150w really but, why not, right as stated above?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you're planning on utilizing RDAs, you might run out of power pretty quick. It happened to me with my Hana Modz DNA30. However, I already owned the Sigelei 100W by that time, so I just switched the RDA to it.
The other big question is, when will that Software upgrade be available, in order to upgrade that device to 100W (if even possible)?

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a sigelei 150W and love it!

I out grew my previous 30w device quickly

VU Sponsors