Become a Patron!

Sigelei 50w or 150w

4King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been week now and still having trouble deciding 50w or 150w sigelei box mod lol.

Love the 50W for size, look, micro usb port
Like the 150W for it's high wattage, look.

Tho I seem to lean a tiny bit more toward 50W.
But atm I'm using mech, 1ohm(18watt) on RTA, and 0.4 ohm on RDA(46 watt)
I would grab the 50W in the blink of an eye if it was around 50 buck.
But since the 50w is $70, and the 150 watt is $100...$30 more for triple the amount(not sure if I will ever go that high)
But then again since I'm at 46 watt now, I might move up in the near future.
The angel on my left shoulder said to get the 50w for portability, usb charge, less risk of stretching the battery, and price.
The demon on my other shoulder said to get something I would grow into, rather then out of...

So I though I throw this post online, and see what the community say

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the 100+ for $76. I think the sale at elev8vape is over tonight

Last edited:

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Neither. I agree with JXN. Get the Sigelei 100watt plus. Plenty of power, dual batteries for good run time and every member here that has one gives it great reviews.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
^^

I've had my 100+ for a week now. Love it.

D.

4King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With all the vid and post, I've decided the 150w. 100+ and 150w are $5 different and are practically the same beside wattage.
Just ordered, now the anticipation begin

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got the regular 100 watt, not the plus. I've had it for about 2 months now and love it.

4King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got my 150w today.
Been using it for 8 hour and I must say, I am impress, vaping at 25 watt on my tank, and a little bit(test) 40-50 watt on my dripper, and it only suck up about 4% of my battery, plus I'm shifting down to 15-20 for tank as of now.
The box is big when look at it next to a mech mod, but actually smaller then what I had envision.
With the silicon....I drop it and put a dent on it on my 1st day....heart broken.....:D
well, a little dent on the back corner, glad it wasn't in the front next to the button or lcd lol. Look like that silicon case never gonna leave my box again.
Can't wait for my Derringer and Vertext 2 to come

4King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since this is my 1st box, now that I know what its like, I kinda wanna get the 50w instead :D, not to say I don't like this box, I love it. But with the convenience and size with, and "my" demand, I think I might like the 50w better

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think you made the right choice with the 150 watt.

The save-money side of me says: It would be redundant to buy a 50 watt sigelei when you already have a device that can do at least 46 watts.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Good choice I've been using the Sigelei 150 watt for a week now and absolutely love it. I'm running my Atlantis at 35 watts, and a dripper with a .4 ohm dual coil at 50-55 watts. I'm gonna pick up a Lemo tonight and hopefully duplicate the Atlantis, .6 at 35 watts.

VU Sponsors