Become a Patron!

Sigelei Kaos Z 200W TC Box Mod $46.9 free shipping

3Avape Official

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
Sigelei Kaos Z 200W TC Box Mod is the latest flagship device that released by Sigelei and Kaos cigs. It a powerful variable wattage TC box mod with sleek design. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, Sigelei Kaos Z 200W TC Box Mod wattage ranges from 10 to 200W, while the temperature control range is 100- 300℃/200- 570℉.
sigelei_kaos_z_200w_tc_box_mod_1_.jpg

sigelei_kaos_z_200w_tc_box_mod_2_.jpg

sigelei_kaos_z_200w_tc_box_mod_4_.jpg

sigelei_kaos_z_200w_tc_box_mod_3_.jpg

sigelei_kaos_z_200w_mod.jpg

The Kaos Z comes with changeable LED light with breathing effect. The USB port supports both charging and upgrading. All of these features contribute into your awesome daily vaping experience.

Parameters:
Size: 88x 30x 45mm
Compatiable Battery: 2x 18650 (not included)
Power Output: 10- 200W
Screen: 0.96" TFT color screen
Modes: Wattage/ SS/ Ti1/ Ni200/ TCR
Temperature range: 100- 300℃/200- 570℉
Voltage input: 6.4- 8.4V
Voltage output: 1- 7.5V
Maximum current: 38A
Material: Zinc Alloy
Thread Type: 510

Features:
-200W maximum output with dual 18650 batteries
-Support USB software upgrade
-Changeable LED lights and also the breathing LED lights

Package includes:
1x Sigelei Kaos Z 200W Mod (no cell)
1x Micro USB Cable
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi

Has @SirRichardRear done a review ? Help need box mod ... lol adult supervision ... I love this and the voopoo drag .. it’s a drag that it’s doesn’t use Mac .. I noticed you weren’t able to update the firmware ? Would I need to on the voopoo (I’m a poet too) I use only wattage mode ? Help ! I love this too and considering the Snow wolf sieglei ... help lol ! I love my Tesla :) you reviewed ... it need one that is chargeable ... for emergencies :) ... thanks ... I know you’re going to say personal preference .. please ? One hint ? Thanks :)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi

Has @SirRichardRear done a review ? Help need box mod ... lol adult supervision ... I love this and the voopoo drag .. it’s a drag that it’s doesn’t use Mac .. I noticed you weren’t able to update the firmware ? Would I need to on the voopoo (I’m a poet too) I use only wattage mode ? Help ! I love this too and considering the Snow wolf sieglei ... help lol ! I love my Tesla :) you reviewed ... it need one that is chargeable ... for emergencies :) ... thanks ... I know you’re going to say personal preference .. please ? One hint ? Thanks :)
No review on this one for me currently

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No review on this one for me currently
Hi ! Thanks ! I ended up with the snowwolf :))) I got it at VapeNW with a 15% off coupon ... if you ask they will send you one .. they have a huge sale .. not that good but good .. I got it out the door free shipping for 50.00 not bad for the snow wolf :) thank you as usual :)

VU Sponsors