Become a Patron!

Sigelei Sobra Mod and Peanut Butter and Jelly Liquid :-)

Hey, guys fourseven here. I picked up a Sobra the other day from a local vape shop and I wouldn't say I'm a newbie to vaping but I still don't understand all the RDA and abbreviated terms haha over the past few years I've been through about 5 kits ranging from IJOY to SMOK to SIG. I was wondering what your views were on the Sobra as far as the Moonshot 120 tank only having a plastic thread tip and no where to buy a replacement and the ohms bouncing around like Kris Kross in their video for jump. Also any views or pointers on any flavors to try or anything. I've smoked camel menthol for about the past 3 years and vaping is slowly but surely helping me quit cigs all together. I really like the candy flavors and some custards as well currently I've been using "DONT CARE BEAR" by bad drips as my daily for about a month now looking into maybe a peanut butter and jelly if any one ever has it in stock. I have seen a lot of the local shops having the JAM MONSTER peanut butter and jam but everyone says the delivery of peanut butter is weaker than Bilbo Baggins after a 400 pound dead lift. Like I said new to forums looking for some good advice! Thanks! - foursevengarage

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i love the sobra.
i have 4 because i enjoy the hand feel, plus sigelei is known for long lasting mods.
however, that plastic tip is a probable failure point.
i'm disappointed to see sigelei hasn't offered replacement caps.

i was gonna retire them because those are ugly tanks n get something nicer for these mods.
but, the coils last forever so i'm trying to ignore the pee color caps.

VU Sponsors