Become a Patron!

Signature

Hi i got this. Topside sq i really love that one twice aweek when its picked a part and bent to the right position. Is Theres something wrong with mine or is The silver/whatever material from The battery to The rda so low quality? The hatches and so on seems to be top notch it seems to be bent on Daily :(

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Probably quite a thin strip of silver used ...maybe show us a pic or two of what you are seeing?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Battery Contacts bending on the Topside Sq. Hmm. First I've heard of that complaint.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Battery Contacts bending on the Topside Sq. Hmm. First I've heard of that complaint.
Yeah me too. The only thing I can think it might be is if the stop switch isn't turned off and forcing the switch to make contact. A picture would be helpful. I haven't had any problems with mine after I fixed it.

Sorry about my english not a native language. Its like Don29palms says around The topswitch. The silver part that connects to the battery is geting bent in The top part.

Attachments

• IMG_20200513_082350.jpg
    IMG_20200513_082350.jpg
    757.1 KB · Views: 15

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Sorry about my english not a native language. Its like Don29palms says around The topswitch. The silver part that connects to the battery is geting bent in The top part.

This is where the you mean?

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-13_2-54-49.png
    upload_2020-5-13_2-54-49.png
    398.7 KB · Views: 14

VU Sponsors