Silo Beast coil compatibility

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey guys,
So I have been loving my silo beast ever since I realized it doesn't leak at all with max vg juice. But the beyond vape coils are really expensive. $22 for 5 coils. I have tried building on the rba deck, but I haven't gotten the vape I really want from it yet.

What I want to know is whether anyone has tried using Atlantis 2 coils in this tank. I have a v1 Atlantis, but the coils aren't supposed to be compatible. And the v2 coils are so much cheaper than beyond vapes. Or is it really worth spending the extra money on the authentic coils.

Also, I prefer vaping closer to 1 ohm. I don't use the 0.5 or lower coils

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love th atlantis v2 coils in my beast.

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you compared them to the Beyond Vapes ones? From my experience, the BV coils don't seem to last very long. Maybe a week before they get gunked up and taste kind of harsh

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree Baba Fats, the Atlantis V2 coils last a lot longer.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg Yup they work and work great. I haven't even tried the silo coils. It's one of my favorite tanks simply on looks alone and works as good as it looks. It looks really good on the RX.

Last edited:

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed. Does yours whistle excessively, though? That is the single downside to mine. If the air flow is wide open, it's just too much air. if it's anything but 2mm open on each side, it whistles like crazy. I mean to the point that I can't stand it. I don't mind a tighter draw, since I use the 1.2 ohm coils

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed. Does yours whistle excessively, though? That is the single downside to mine. If the air flow is wide open, it's just too much air. if it's anything but 2mm open on each side, it whistles like crazy. I mean to the point that I can't stand it. I don't mind a tighter draw, since I use the 1.2 ohm coils
Yeah it's kinda loud with the air flow cut back but I like it wide open.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used the BV coils that came with the tank. They were ok but didn't last as long or perform as well as the atlantis v2.

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive had mine almost a year now. Ive used thw Atlantis, Triton and thw original Herekles coils. But for the last 6 months pr so ive only been using the Triton RTA head in it

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my first one abut 4 months ago. I picked up the RBA head too. It's pretty good, but the draw is a little tight. Have you compared the triton head with any others in it? Personally, I hate my Triton. For some reason, there is 0 flavor I get from it. I've tried multiple juices, and went through a whole pack of coils in about 2 weeks. But I never tried the RBA section for it

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try the triton rba in your silo beast. Its pretty great!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors