Become a Patron!

Simple After Dinner Mint

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Another simple to make one that tastes great.
Im a bit of a fan of KISS mixes.
Tried it the other week, liked it but bumped the chocolate.
Im loving it and so is the misses.
Flavorah Creme De menthe 4%
Flavorah Milk Chocolate 2%
I add Super Sweet 1 drop per 10ml of mix.
Its quite simply a nice after dinner mint flavour im happy to vape all day. Im adding this for sure to my mix list.
No cooling from the Creme De Menthe its just mint taste. 👍 :)
@misswish I know you like simple ones too. If you like after dinner mints I think you'll like it.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Another simple to make one that tastes great.
Im a bit of a fan of KISS mixes.
Tried it the other week, liked it but bumped the chocolate.
Im loving it and so is the misses.
Flavorah Creme De menthe 4%
Flavorah Milk Chocolate 2%
I add Super Sweet 1 drop per 10ml of mix.
Its quite simply a nice after dinner mint flavour im happy to vape all day. Im adding this for sure to my mix list.
No cooling from the Creme De Menthe its just mint taste. 👍 :)
@misswish I know you like simple ones too. If you like after dinner mints I think you'll like it.
stick some oreo cookie, peppermint and coconut { all FLV } in there..
YUM YUM
andies mints smokey blue.jpg

@Smoky Blue got me hook on this one a while back...

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
stick some oreo cookie, peppermint and coconut { all FLV } in there..
YUM YUM
View attachment 185682

@Smoky Blue got me hook on this one a while back...
Hi. That sounds nice. Id have to mess about with those % though as I cant taste much at under 1% flavours. I think FA Up is the only low one I use. I read a few others out there are like me and go higher. Was going through that guy Head in the Clouds notes a little back on FLV's and his % were like mine.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hi. That sounds nice. Id have to mess about with those % though as I cant taste much at under 1% flavours. I think FA Up is the only low one I use. I read a few others out there are like me and go higher. Was going through that guy Head in the Clouds notes a little back on FLV's and his % were like mine.

flavorah really does not need much at all.
Read up on my blog, if you want.. I start supper low.. 1 drop in 10ml and work up on my solos.. then I combine and work it all out again.. not many want to take working solos as far as I have.. either due to time or what have you.. but knowing where you start to taste and where it tases good.. matters..

Sometimes by adding more, you are actually distorting how a flavor is represented to your taste buds too.. flavors have thresholds.. where they are good at say .4% but .6% turn off or mute/distort and then come back missing the top notes, side notes or even bottom notes. With flv, it happens a lot.

HIC or Lars lol.. well if you like his mixes, keep at it.. I wish you the best.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ok now i is on a roll!!!! :D

lolol

240968065_10158463418442374_5261341864933723281_n.jpg

Ed and I are having fun mixing colors :D

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
HIC or Lars lol.. well if you like his mixes, keep at it.. I wish you the best.. :)
Hi how are you, good?
I looked at his % as all times I tried low recomended % I tasted nothing.
I noticed also in numerous other place people using them higher.
To me Flavorah is like Flavour Art in the % I use.
On Flavorahs own site they list the % in the range I use!
Screenshot_20210829-123246.png
I more than once explained to you that I cant taste them as low as you recomend.
I have not tried Hics recipes and I dont know who Lars even is!
You obviously think little of them going by the parting shot at them both.
I posted this as something I like and shared. As simple as that.
Leave others out of it

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Actually, I said.. if you like how he uses his.. keep at it.
Nothing insinuating anything else.

Carry on. I was brought into this convo.. and if you do not mind.. exiting now.

I hope you learn and mix and have a blast :) that is all.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for posting that @Smigo! I mixed it up, except I went low as I find my taste buds are close to Smoky's. I mixed it at 1% Creme de Menthe and 0.4% Milk Chocolate. I can always add but can't take away. I'll give it a taste in a week or so...

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for posting that @Smigo! I mixed it up, except I went low as I find my taste buds are close to Smoky's. I mixed it at 1% Creme de Menthe and 0.4% Milk Chocolate. I can always add but can't take away. I'll give it a taste in a week or so...
Hi. Im sure thousands have tried the same combo, too easy not to have, but it is nice and easy. Like I always get, some cant taste low % and need them high and others can so use them low. There's no fixed set levels when it comes to personal taste mixing. If you like it then it must be right for you, how can it not be!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Smigo I finally got a chance to taste this and it is very good. Thanks for giving me the idea!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Smigo I finally got a chance to taste this and it is very good. Thanks for giving me the idea!
That's good to hear.
I've been vaping this one for 2 weeks now and really liking it.
Just for my own reference I named it Super Fruit for my list. Stupid name maybe but I had to call it something 😆
Easy but really nice. I like to think "if I got this flavour to try and didnt diy would I buy it?"
Yeah this one I would.
Flavour Art Forest Fruit 4%
Sobucky (think I spelt it right) Strawberry Ripe. This flavour really surprised me. I thought Flavour Arts Juicy Strawberry was good, I reckon this is a bit better. Bang on actual ripe flavoursome strawberry. FA is too, but I reckon this is up a step or two.
Love it. Smells like one too. Strong concentrate too, just need 1%
This one, Nic River, may be hard to get. But you could substitute it with another. But personally I dont know what. Tried a few here in Oz and this I love, but no longer available here. I got the last, not sure have not checked maybe 10 x 10 ml bottles that were here.
Awesome Blue Raspberry, Nic River Blue Raspberry Taffy 2%.
I tried at week 2 and thought, nah, bit fakey weird.
4 weeks, all blends and one I want to keep vaping. Very happy with it.
All the off fakey notes had gone and is just a great berry vape.
👍

VU Sponsors