Become a Patron!

Simple Sugar Cookie + Thai Coconut Ice Cream by MikeSolver

MikeSolver

Member For 1 Year
A very simple e-liquid recipe to get you started in DIY from the winner of the 2nd DIYorDIE World Mixing Championship, ID10-T. Only two ingredients for a total of 12% flavoring, this one is easy to mix and not so easy to leave down after a week’s steep. Yes, both ingredients could have had some support and a bit of an added complexity, but this was not the purpose of this recipe. If you want to raise the stakes, check out the recipe that got ID10-T his World Mixing Championship title.

simple-sugar-cookie.jpg

• Sugar Cookie – CAP: A realistic soft sugar cookie, this one can be combined with other biscuit and cookie flavorings and add the missing texture. Very versatile, it won’t hurt most mixes when used at low percentages. In this recipe it functions as a straight up sugar cookie. You can try subbing this one, as sugar cookie is one of the rare cases where the diketone-free V2 is sometimes preferred over the original flavor-wise.
  • Vanilla Custard – CAP: The most essential custard flavor around – if custards are your thing then you absolutely need this one. Rich, eggy and versatile, CAP Vanilla Custard can be used for a variety of purposes at different percentages. Here it is used at 4% to add some creaminess to the cookie. A non-diketone version 2 is available, which some DIYers love and others hate, so proceed with caution.
Another simple recipe, this one comes with three ingredients for a whooping 6.25% of flavoring. Taking the “less is more” approach, mixer dazcole (the man behind Divine Shots) takes the most out of each flavoring and comes up with an interesting flavor profile. This one is more than the sum of its parts and starts popping sometime between the 3rd and 5th day of steeping.

the-coconut-ice-cream.jpg

• Caramel – FA: Widely considered as the best caramel available in the market, it is also the easiest to work with. Just use at typical FA percentages and chances are you are going to make your mix better. Works with creams, fruits, even some tobaccos. Used here at 1.25% to help flavors blend and add a touch of caramel to the ice cream. In my new opened store, I trying to sell the same production.
  • Coconut – FA: A very realistic coconut flavor that avoids the most common problem that coconut concentrates have: tasting like sunscreen. Not candy-like, something between eating coconut and drinking coconut milk at the same time.
  • Vanilla Bean Ice Cream – TPA: Commonly referred to as VBIC, this flavoring will help when aiming for an ice-cream profile but can also be used for adding a “texture” to your mix. TPA’s edition is very popular, but some find it “peppery” when used at higher percentages. If you belong in this category then you can use Capella’s VBIC instead, which has the added bonus of being diketone-free — unlike TPA’s offering.

Last edited:

MikeSolver

Member For 1 Year
Here it is:

• Acetyl Pyrazine 5% – TPA: An additive and not a typical flavor concentrate, AP has a characteristic roasted nut flavor that can be used alongside most mixes to add some depth. Ideal for nut and tobacco mixes, but also useful in cream and dessert recipes, AP is one of those flavors that you can easily recognize when used in a vape juice. In this recipe it is mainly used to support the nutty flavors.
  • Graham Cracker (Clear) – TPA: A very useful graham cracker flavor that can be used to boost pies and crusts. It is not used on its own very often but makes a great combo with other biscuits, cookies or cheesecake flavors. Often thrown in sweet tobacco mixes for a grainy background. Its diketone free edition is much darker and not very close to the original.
  • Hazelnut – FW: A rich and creamy hazelnut. Not as realistic as FA’s Hazelnut, but much easier to work with and a better fit for most of the recipes out there. Used a lot in cereal mixes, as well as in sweet tobaccos and desserts. Not diketone-free and no available substitute for it.
  • Peanut Butter – TPA: By far the most popular peanut butter flavoring around and for a good reason. Very realistic but not too complicated, it can be used as an accent in low percentages, or as a dominant peanut butter by going a bit higher. Comes with diketones, but the diketone-free (DX) edition is a good substitute.
  • RY4 Double – TPA: The king of sweet tobaccos — this is by far the most popular tobacco flavoring around. Caramel and vanilla up front, smooth tobacco in the back. Can be vaped as a standalone flavor or paired with flavors that enhance its vanilla and/or caramel notes. It is even used to boost the caramel side of dessert recipes. Its ELR page mentions that it might crack plastic tanks, but this is very uncommon.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I knew a guy that was kicked out of college his last year and can not be a lic. Engineer because of plagiarism.

intellectual thievery is a scumbag thing to do

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Im so sorry guys! I will correct it!
Dude. It’s 8:30 pm and you haven’t “corrected” it.

You plagiarized three well known mixers. Y’all need to make this right. Shame on you.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Im so sorry guys! I will correct it!

Do NOT start anymore threads.

All you do is add spam hotlinks that are against the rules to your posts.
You wait until a few people answer to add the spam hotlinks so that way if I spam ban you I have to censor a bunch of good people.
You do it this way on purpose or you wouldn't come back after the fact and edit the links in.

Fix your mess(es) @MikeSolver

1) Get rid of all the hotlinks.
2) Also STOP refuckingediting them back in to the posts.
We are tired of editing all of the hotlinks which are all against the rules out of your posts.

Then, maybe, just maybe. you can start another thread again.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Do NOT start anymore threads.

All you do is add spam hotlinks that are against the rules to your posts.
You wait until a few people answer to add the spam hotlinks so that way if I spam ban you I have to censor a bunch of good people.
You do it this way on purpose or you wouldn't come back after the fact and edit the links in.

Fix your mess(es) @MikeSolver

1) Get rid of all the hotlinks.
2) Also STOP refuckingediting them back in to the posts.
We are tired of editing all of the hotlinks which are all against the rules out of your posts.

Then, maybe, just maybe. you can start another thread again.

Why not just ban him? He’ll prolly try to come back and do this again. We ban spammers, and he not only spams but steals other people’s posts.

And prolly he only does that, so that he’ll have something to post so that he can edit in his hot links.

I’m sure he’s not a real mixer. Surely that deserves banning?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah we have plenty here, seen thous. Welcome to my dry sense of humour. :D
Lived on a sheep farming property for several years.... :confused:

I think scarabs are meant to be those, but I’m not sure.

Hey, I like dry humor. A lot of people think my comments are weird if I use it, though. I think they take it seriously.

VU Sponsors