Become a Patron!

Single coil MTL builds please post em.

VapeForHealth88

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Trying to switch to MTL going to pick up a Berserker rda to run on my Hugo Squeezer. So I need ideas for builds so I can figure out what wire I need to pick up. Not a fan of NI200. Come out of hiding MTLers and show me some single coil love!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1.5ohm single core Clapton coil, vape at 20 watts, warm vape, but great flavor.

XFDyhXA.jpg

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got over the serious MTL with the Russian 91% - I don't much like the feel of sucking on a frozen milkshake.

I do like a nice RTL draw: the Haku-clone and Rose V3 are my goto for that at the moment. The flavor is "damned good" if not "omg, that's perfect!". Theoretically, I've both a Siren & Berserker clone somewhere on a sampan that will be taste-tested soon. A Taifun gt III and Hussar clones are likely to wave from another sampan to the Siren/Berserker. No magical builds planned, but I do want the flavor back.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
2x32 clapton, kanthal A1 wrapped in kanthal D
1.2 ohms, 10 watts or so
Screenshot_20180328-084122~3.png

My squonker, 2x .3 ribbon claptoned, kanthal, 0.9 ohms or so, heats and cools fast, 15 watts or so - sorry for the brownness, coffee vape in this lol
IMG_20180329_180608~2.jpg
I don't have pictures but I also really like 2x30 kanthal, 5 wraps, claptoned or not. That's what I'd recommend to someone probably

VU Sponsors