Become a Patron!

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm more than familiar with the learning curve and squonking. I've completely filled 510 atty's back in the old Reo days. :giggle:

Peer pressure got me. Looks like it's time to head to the hardware section and see about some Dental mail if it's not sold yet. lol

I would wager no-one would be bothering to still make DUAL coil flavor chasing RDAs if what you heard was anywhere close to having been written in stone... let alone bother to design spanking new ones. For a smooth and fairly restrictive direct lung hit that isn't single coil, IMO check out the newly released Asgard Mini RDA by Vaperz Cloud.[/QU
I wasn’t implying that single coil Attis were the
I would wager no-one would be bothering to still make DUAL coil flavor chasing RDAs if what you heard was anywhere close to having been written in stone... let alone bother to design spanking new ones. For a smooth and fairly restrictive direct lung hit that isn't single coil, IMO check out the newly released Asgard Mini RDA by Vaperz Cloud.
I would wager no-one would be bothering to still make DUAL coil flavor chasing RDAs if what you heard was anywhere close to having been written in stone... let alone bother to design spanking new ones. For a smooth and fairly restrictive direct lung hit that isn't single coil, IMO check out the newly released Asgard Mini RDA by Vaperz Cloud.
I wasn’t implying that single coil atty’s were the end all be all of course dual coil rda’s Can be amazing for flavor I’ve just heard many people sing the praises of a good single coil setup and I’ve personally ran some amazing single coil builds in rdas ive owned in the past so I thought I might try it out to see if I liked it as well. I finally got my wasp nano RDA setup perfectly and they are indeed FIRE as far as flavor is concerned (once you get the build and coil placement just right anyways) lol still can’t beat a dual coil setup for that satisfying throat hit though

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ghoul is a bargain right now as is the Wasp. About $10-15 each. Both high quality bargains

I just recently got my first Wasp Nano, and I'm really surprised at how much I like it!

VU Sponsors