Become a Patron!

Single flavour percentage for flavourart forrest fruit mix.

Cudge82

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've hunted for this but can't find it anywhere. I want a nice berry mix, fruity and sweet. I seen hic s advice that says it's good on its own but not at what %. Also should I add a wee bit cream or meringue to it? Maybe candyfloss or citrus mix?
Any help would be awesome.

Just for the record. Ive followed a few of HIC's recipes and adjust them to suit. Usually ending up between 9-12%

Cheers

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The spreadsheet I use to reference starting percentages shows anywhere from 3% up to 10%, with a 5.19% average. Let us know how it is.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like it at 3% personally, it's one you need to play with a bit to find your "sweet spot" :D Oh and here's one of my favorite mixes with it:

3% FA forest fruit
2% FA Vienna cream

Good as a shake and vape, but after a day or three the cream really opens up.

-Kingboomer

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like it at 3% personally, it's one you need to play with a bit to find your "sweet spot" :D Oh and here's one of my favorite mixes with it:

3% FA forest fruit
2% FA Vienna cream

Good as a shake and vape, but after a day or three the cream really opens up.

-Kingboomer
So simple. Sounds so good in my brain.:cool: I'll mix this one up. Thanks.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found it good at 2%

had also found a recipe on this forum that includes it if you end up not liking it plain.
Sweet Berry Mash
FA Forest Fruit 2.5%
FA Strawberry 2.5%
FA Oba Oba 0.5%
FA Marshmallow 0.5%
FA Marzipan 0.5%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5%

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Grrrr...why can I NEVER remember to order some Oba Oba??? I'm going to add it to my cart for my next order now! LOL

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forest Mix is easily in my top 10 for flavors - I tend to be a little heavy-handed with my mixes, so I'm around 6% standalone, though 3% is plenty in a complex mix. My wife's ADV (really her only vape for the last 8 months or so except a puff here and there on something out of my test kitchen) is 4% Forest, 4% Rose.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed together?

I bought Rose but I'm scared to use it... smells like Two-Step night at the old folks home. :confused:
It's a love-it-or-hate-it flavor - she's big on florals and used to vape a violet-flavored candy too before she got stuck on this combo. If you're scared of it, try it at 1-2% with 4% Forest Mix and see how that goes for you first...I mean you bought it, you might as well use it for something, right?

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So simple. Sounds so good in my brain.:cool: I'll mix this one up. Thanks.

You'll like it for sure ;). I've been meaning to try it with the catalan cream (FA), just haven't gotten around to placing an order yet.

-Kingboomer

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't use any Flavour Art flavor over 2%, personally. They are pretty strong flavors. Forest Fruit is no exception for me. The problem is while I use this flavor at 1% with no problems, other people swear at mixing at 10% and love it. It's subjective. My suggestion is to start low and work your way up. Remember that a muted flavor CAN indicate that you're using too much flavoring. (especially if the flavor lessons over time)

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't use any Flavour Art flavor over 2%, personally. They are pretty strong flavors. Forest Fruit is no exception for me. The problem is while I use this flavor at 1% with no problems, other people swear at mixing at 10% and love it. It's subjective. My suggestion is to start low and work your way up. Remember that a muted flavor CAN indicate that you're using too much flavoring. (especially if the flavor lessons over time)

THIS +100

-Kingboomer

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First flavor test of FA Forest Fruit was at 10% by accident. It tasted very close to the Peach flavor I've been searching for.
I'm mixing it at 1% in a recipe now, just to see if it mellows the existing peach flavor out.

VU Sponsors