Become a Patron!

Sinuous V200 and Sinuous V80 - first impressions

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So Wismec sent me a package with a pair of new mods - the Sinuous V200 and the Sinuous V80. Now the mods are described as economical and stylish. That is to say they are inexpensive devices that work remarkably well. Since I got a pre-release package I’m guessing by some sites that are just now getting the kits that will be around 70 dollars . That is very reasonable for a decent kit.

Lets start with the V80. This is a single battery mod that has a chip set ewe are familiar with. Wismec makes a decent enough chip for sure (the /V200 shares the chip). The V80 is a small device similar inn size to the OBS Cube. It has the same shape but I really do like the looks of the Sinuous V80 more. It has a clear panel in the front and you see the chip inside the device. The buttons are nice and clicky. And it works. That is the key. A simple menu that works well. You can access the modes by clicking 3 times and access other features by pressing the up and fire button. Easy peasy. I like this mod … small enough for my pocket. Now I got the black one and it looks good but they are plastic and if you drop them they could crack. They are made to be light and they are not made to be a high end device. That said they work with that caveat. The screen is okay - I’ve used brighter and better. Again - it works four what it is.

Now the chip allows you to set your vape for either MTL or DL … up to twenty watts you have .1 increments and beyond twenty watts 1 increments. This is perfect.

jKXEZOr.jpg

FMGIpvP.jpg

Now the Sinuoius V200 seems even a bit mnore plasticky if that is possible. I got the green device. The back panel where the batteries are is transparent so you see the batteries. The chip is the same. The screen is the same quality as the V80. Again a light small device that takes dual 18650s. I was sent the green one. It looks okay - not a fan of there green TBH. But I showed a friend and he loved it. Personally Im only cared that it worked and it worked well.

I2h7c5n.png

SWNFOww.jpg

Parameters
SINUOUS V80 Mod
Size: 27mm * 34mm * 81mm
Output wattage: 1-80W
Cell type: high-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉(TC modes)
Maximum charging current: 2A
Output voltage range: 0.5-9V
Thread type: 510 spring loaded connector

Parameters
SINUOUS V200 Mod
Size: 88.8mm * 53.2mm * 25mm
Output wattage: 1-200W
Cell type: 2* 18650 cells (discharging current should be above 25A)
Output mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉(TC modes)
Maximum charging current: 2A
Output voltage range: 0.5-8V
Thread type: 510 spring loaded connector

Now the kit comes with the Amor tank. Let me say that I like this series of tanks. There are a lot of available coils. For MTL you can really close down the airflow and get a great vape at around 12 -14v watts with the supplied 1.3 ohm coil. If you like a DL hit use the supplied.27 mesh coil around 40 - 50 watts. This is a top fill tank of course and the flavour off the whole line of Amor tanks and coils is quite good.

sJZTY6a.jpg

Amor NSE TANK
Diameter: 26mm
Height: 46mm
E-liquid capacity: 3ml

So would I buy these kits? Well, I have a lot of gear, lol. But I would be tempted by the small single battery for sure. I like the black semitransparent look, the ergonomics and the performance. The dual battery 200w is nice and for a new vaper a decent buy or even a seasoned vaper that wants a backup daily carry.

Now I’ll admit that I’m fond of many of the Wismec products. None of them have ever disappointed me for their price point. These are two new viable options.

VU Sponsors