Become a Patron!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was all excited for I got my Sith V2 today, broke it down for a good cleaning. I'm impressed with the quality so far.

Putting it back together .... FUCK lost one of the two springs in the switch, tore everything up and can find the little bugger. Anyway pinged SWC on FB, Jose got right back to me after I told him where I bought it from and the serial number. He called me up from the PI and he's sending me replacements, enough for 4.

Awesome!

But damn, now I've got to wait a few more days before I can Vape on her.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was all excited for I got my Sith V2 today, broke it down for a good cleaning. I'm impressed with the quality so far.

Putting it back together .... FUCK lost one of the two springs in the switch, tore everything up and can find the little bugger. Anyway pinged SWC on FB, Jose got right back to me after I told him where I bought it from and the serial number. He called me up from the PI and he's sending me replacements, enough for 4.

Awesome!

But damn, now I've got to wait a few more days before I can Vape on her.
Damn Rosco, that's a bitch....Be sure to post a picture after you get it back together, nice Mod....!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn Rosco, that's a bitch....Be sure to post a picture after you get it back together, nice Mod....!
Yep, I sure will.
Awesome customer service I must say from Jose, no cost just mailing me the springs. Added bonus is he told me that these are better springs, said springs available in the PI are shit so he ordered better springs from overseas. So I'm actually going to get an upgrade :shades:

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pics!! Even just the pieces you didn't lose. ;) Love pics of well made mechs and their bits.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pics!! Even just the pieces you didn't lose. ;) Love pics of well made mechs and their bits.
3ead0c115b56a97ff1fbf6250f61e656.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell yeah, after a bitch of a time getting home from work tonight due to the protests ........

Anyway my shitty night turn out awesome, my springs were waiting. So I popped them in and in all honesty I'm lucky I lost the spring. The springs they sent are a much better improvement, @raymo2u I highly recommend contacting SWC and getting the new springs or finding better ones at a local hardware store.

Anyway I know I've only vaped on her for a couple of hours but damn, I mean DAMN! I'm in love, this is a wonderful parallel. She hits damn good, excellent machining, comfortable in the hand, lots of battery life and a lot of wiggle room for Amps. I'm pretty sure that my new love affair with this beast will be long, much longer than my ex wife and much more satisfying ;)

Here she is -

sith-1_zpsdtjeqwfi.jpg

Next to my Abaddon -

sith-2_zpsja1oceq1.jpg

Next to my Reuleaux -

sith-3_zps1ksgxv9a.jpg

Now a top shot to compare size, she's just a tad bit larger than the Reuleaux.

sith-4_zpso8e5frew.jpg

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell yeah, after a bitch of a time getting home from work tonight due to the protests ........

Anyway my shitty night turn out awesome, my springs were waiting. So I popped them in and in all honesty I'm lucky I lost the spring. The springs they sent are a much better improvement, @raymo2u I highly recommend contacting SWC and getting the new springs or finding better ones at a local hardware store.

Anyway I know I've only vaped on her for a couple of hours but damn, I mean DAMN! I'm in love, this is a wonderful parallel. She hits damn good, excellent machining, comfortable in the hand, lots of battery life and a lot of wiggle room for Amps. I'm pretty sure that my new love affair with this beast will be long, much longer than my ex wife and much more satisfying ;)

Here she is -

sith-1_zpsdtjeqwfi.jpg

Next to my Abaddon -

sith-2_zpsja1oceq1.jpg

Next to my Reuleaux -

sith-3_zps1ksgxv9a.jpg

Now a top shot to compare size, she's just a tad bit larger than the Reuleaux.

sith-4_zpso8e5frew.jpg
do you have the Crescent moon point blank you could compare in size with that sith V2, and maybe next to the g2?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
do you have the Crescent moon point blank you could compare in size with that sith V2, and maybe next to the g2?
Sorry I don't, it's pretty much the same size as the Reuleaux. It feels very solid and comfortable in the hand, heavy due to 4 batteries but very comfortable.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I don't, it's pretty much the same size as the Reuleaux. It feels very solid and comfortable in the hand, heavy due to 4 batteries but very comfortable.
I actually have never seen a Reuleaux in person. that's okay maybe some day I'll have one to put on the shelf.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK got the Sith V2 clone in tonight, broke it down, inspected and vaping on it now. No where near the quality of the authentic, but it's working. It is noticeably cheaper quality material and machining.

Let's see how it holds up for a few days and I'll post whether it's worth the $32 or not.

VU Sponsors