Become a Patron!

slim tanks with cages?

As a newbie who often breaks their tank (sitting on it, dropping it), I have come to hope to find either a slim tank that is unbreakable (but still has transparency to see how much liquid is in the tank) , or if ther are cages or protectors available for slim tanks? I really like to kangertech protank 3 style of tank. Something like that, but made with a poly-plastic or something not as breakable as glass would be good.

Thanks

thank you for this. I did see this though when I searched online prior to posting here, however this tank looks rather bulky for my taste, hence the mention of a 'slim' styled tank in my original post.

oh also. Those old Evod tanks are great, except that the mouthpieces would often break, which is why I went with the Protank 3 form KT. If there was only some way to get a tank that had both those features.. A solid mouthpiece with a solid outer shell as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Just so you know in advance, for once I am not being my usual smartass self and I am trying to help.

Perhaps it is time to try to develop some new habits when it comes to using and transporting your gear and tanks?

I had a similar problem when I first started vaping. Putting my gear where it could be knocked over or just jamming stuff in my pockets only to end up with broken tanks and damp pockets.

We all know how difficult it can be to break a bad habit. Like smoking for example.

But if you put your mind to it, you can develop some good habits that will protect your gear.

Or you can just tell me to go pound sand and spend extra $$$$ instead:p

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The kanger aerotanks come with a pyrex tank AND a stainlees tank included
My buddy has an aerotank mega using some old style coil heads I custom built for him. Thing's built like a tank and performs amazingly well with the custom heads. The stainless or glass option for the tank is nice. Custom heads are the way to go. The stock heads are terrible. Old or new style.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
As a newbie who often breaks their tank (sitting on it, dropping it), I have come to hope to find either a slim tank that is unbreakable (but still has transparency to see how much liquid is in the tank) , or if ther are cages or protectors available for slim tanks? I really like to kangertech protank 3 style of tank. Something like that, but made with a poly-plastic or something not as breakable as glass would be good.

Thanks
http://www.vividsmoke.com/aspire-vivi-nova-s-bdc-glassomizer.html

http://www.vividsmoke.com/accessories/clearomizers/aspire-et-s-bdc-glassomizer-rainbow.html

VU Sponsors