Become a Patron!

Smok Fetch Pro (80 watt) Screen Issue

Hi Friends, I just bought Smok Fetch Pro from a retail store in my city, I got a problem with the screen. The screen got all black but still showing FETCH icon (Sometimes with a black screen background and sometimes with white screen Background) when I tried to turn it on and the firing still works, but I can't see the watt or any information on the screen. I decide to reinstall the firmware but I couldn't find any version of the firmware for this device.

Hope someone can help me with this matter, Thanks All.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and welcome to the forum-
Try holding the fire button down while pushing the right side button- that is how I click thru to get the different color screens- if it stays black- I would bring it back to the store and exchange it for one that works correctly- I don't think there is firmware to reinstall. Here is a walk thru video, again if you are not getting the info screen something is wrong with the device and return it to the store.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
4. How can I get original firmware, or past upgrade firmware?

Please contact Customer Service Team : [email protected]

Also worth checking out is this article. Strongly suggest getting and using only OEM firmware for the device they're specified for. If you try using some hack or workaround found online that's your risk. That said most OEMs provide stuff online to customers directly.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bring it back for a Refund or Exchange because it is under Warranty. If you brick it with a Firmware Update your Warranty will be VOID.
Yet if a certified rep, like a store that is licensed to sell Smok gear does it the warranty remains. They'll likely replace your mod with a new one at the store's cost. Be surprised if that's not the case. If not, do not ever go back to that store & steer others away.

The store ought to do replacement as Smok will cover cost. It's simply good business to allow for write off due to customer satisfaction. The store writes it off as what retail calls a "loss leader". I think on average retailers mark about 10% as that. It's "expected" as part of "cost of doing business".

VU Sponsors