Become a Patron!

SMOK Fetch Pro

sgenn99

Member For 4 Years
Hi VU,

I was hoping somebody could help me out here. I just got the Fetch Pro (80 Watt), and I'm having an issue with it- when I use the .17 RGC coil, I get a "weak battery" notification after about 5 puffs, even when the battery is freshly charged. I've tried several batteries (even some new ones), so I know it's not a battery issue. I'm not vaping at a crazy high wattage- maybe 40-45 watts. When I use the other included coil (RPM .4 ohms), it seems to work just fine. However, those coils are rated for much lower wattage (25 suggested for optimum performance), and that's just not satisfying. The whole appeal of this little guy was having a portable vape that put out 40-50 Watts. I checked the SMOK forums, and they haven't released any firmware upgrade as of today. Is there a way to do a hard reset on the device? Some sort of magic button pushing combination that puts the device into reboot? I'm hoping someone has some advice. Thanks in advance!

I am having the same problem with my Fetch Pro. Someone please please let me know if there is a solution.
please do text me a solution on Instagram ‘moazzkhalidd’. You will be my superhero.

VU Sponsors