Become a Patron!

smok mag grip bricked

hi i have a problem with my mag grip. I loaded the wrong firmware and it completely bricked up. Is there a chance to fix it? Is it possible to export firmware from another mag grip?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This may be of some help. If not that, try here. And it seems fixing Smok brand mods has its own site.

Apologies I've not had any experience first hand myself. Use mechanical devices mostly due to facing issues like you're having. Can not tell you for any reasonable sureness you can fresh firmware on and be good to go.

Of course, also can not say it will not work either. I simply do not know.

This may be of some help. If not that, try here. And it seems fixing Smok brand mods has its own site.

Apologies I've not had any experience first hand myself. Use mechanical devices mostly due to facing issues like you're having. Can not tell you for any reasonable sureness you can fresh firmware on and be good to go.

Of course, also can not say it will not work either. I simply do not know.
thanks for the answer, but there is no firmware for this model on the official website, I even tried to contact support but they did not help

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
there is no firmware for this model on the official website, I even tried to contact support but they did not help

Okay, was not sure myself. What you're dealing with is a good bit of reasoning why a lot of folks are ditching Smok gear. Smok used to make decent stuff. It's sad no more vape gear manufactures "stand behind" their product/s.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't use it but maybe look into the Arctic Fox Software it might work for you. Just a thought and Good Luck

VU Sponsors