Become a Patron!

Smok Stick X8...

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my first vaping device, after a couple months i grew tired of buying coil heads and was talking with a friend of mine who uses RTA. He showed me how to do everything and even let me borrow his Serpent mini. We built the first coil together which we used a clapton coil @ .85ohm as to not drain the battery too quickly in the X8.

My question here is, when i try to vape it seems very delayed or not much vapor comes out. I have to literally hold the button for a couple seconds and then inhale to get desired effect. Does anybody know anything about the Smok X8?? ive searched alot and cant find alot of actual info on this thing. Is the battery regulating this? or maybe the Ohms too high??

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I don't know how to help but I will say that when I tried the Smok X8 I was getting a pretty decent amount of clouds, but that was using the original tank it came with. I've never tried to put an RTA on that mod. It's not a very powerful mod.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my first vaping device, after a couple months i grew tired of buying coil heads and was talking with a friend of mine who uses RTA. He showed me how to do everything and even let me borrow his Serpent mini. We built the first coil together which we used a clapton coil @ .85ohm as to not drain the battery too quickly in the X8.

My question here is, when i try to vape it seems very delayed or not much vapor comes out. I have to literally hold the button for a couple seconds and then inhale to get desired effect. Does anybody know anything about the Smok X8?? ive searched alot and cant find alot of actual info on this thing. Is the battery regulating this? or maybe the Ohms too high??
I think the smok stick if non adjustable output just puts out battery voltage.
Yep you coil ohms and mass is a bit high.
Drop down to something more like .4 - .5.

or a simple roundwire build would also heat up better. The clapton has more mass and takes longer to heat up.

VU Sponsors