Become a Patron!

Smok. The best and worst company

Ok. As the title says smok has to be the shittiest best company out there. Great looking tanks and mods that work well! Until they don't. The baby beast is an amazing tank with a huge design flaw. That stupid rubber insert and the swivel top. It opens itself and leaks in my pocket and that stupid rubber insert pops out and bends and gets ruined each time I fill it. Is there a tank that works just as well, or better, that doesn't suck!?!?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been reading over on ECR about the new smok color mods catching fire in some peoples pockets....
many people buy their products, some even like them.
Not for me.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've had a smoker tank in the past, it Vaped great! ...for 3 days; and then the threading, cross threaded and it was useless.
A buddy of mine bought a smok mod: after a few weeks, we nicknamed it sparky....for obvious reasons.
I will never own one of their products again.
Every company is going to make a few lemons, no matter what industry they are in.
But that's the only two products that I have first hand knowledge on. Enough field testing for me, especially with sparky. I like my hands too much.

I don't use replaceable coil tanks anymore, but in the past I've been happily surprised by the performance and vape from joyetech and eleaf tanks.

I've had a smoker tank in the past, it Vaped great! ...for 3 days; and then the threading, cross threaded and it was useless.
A buddy of mine bought a smok mod: after a few weeks, we nicknamed it sparky....for obvious reasons.
I will never own one of their products again.
Every company is going to make a few lemons, no matter what industry they are in.
But that's the only two products that I have first hand knowledge on. Enough field testing for me, especially with sparky. I like my hands too much.

I don't use replaceable coil tanks anymore, but in the past I've been happily surprised by the performance and vape from joyetech and eleaf tanks.
Sparky haha awesome. 2nd to recommend eleaf. I shall try them. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors