Become a Patron!
I was half awake and made a really bad mistake. Rather than double checking to see that I was updating firmware for the tpriv 3, which there isn't any, I tried to install the firmware for the v1. Now when I put the batteries in, I get nothing but red light. The screen won't turn on. Nothing. It was working just prior to that a bit over an hour ago and I've tried everything I can to figure it out before asking for help. Mostly, using every search term I can think of on google. Looking over the program used to update the firmware in hopes to find a "rollback". Nothing. I even tried reloading the firmware update in hopes maybe, just maybe......... I can't find my receipt to contact smoktech, so I'm stuck there as well. >.> Any real help would be appreciated. I don't care if it requires downloading thousands of gb of data at this point I just want to fix it before my wife gets home and I get shot.

I was half awake and made a really bad mistake. Rather than double checking to see that I was updating firmware for the tpriv 3, which there isn't any, I tried to install the firmware for the v1. Now when I put the batteries in, I get nothing but red light. The screen won't turn on. Nothing. It was working just prior to that a bit over an hour ago and I've tried everything I can to figure it out before asking for help. Mostly, using every search term I can think of on google. Looking over the program used to update the firmware in hopes to find a "rollback". Nothing. I even tried reloading the firmware update in hopes maybe, just maybe......... I can't find my receipt to contact smoktech, so I'm stuck there as well. >.> Any real help would be appreciated. I don't care if it requires downloading thousands of gb of data at this point I just want to fix it before my wife gets home and I get shot.
Please if you find any solution I will be thankful if you share it with us here
Best regards.

I was able to get my T-Priv 3 back up and running again. However mine is doing this weird thing now where it will not retain the previously configured settings after taking the batteries out. Wattage goes back to 300, Puffs reset to 0, Screen Time-out reverts to 60, and LEDs change back to the default Red. Pretty much factory starter settings. Thoughts?

HI there, did you get yours alive again? Try the attached firmware below, it works 100%. Good luck

I did it with the firmware that is attached. I noticed today it retains the screen contrast settings. Though the others it reverts. Like when I first insert the batteries the wattage is all the way to 300. Screen timeout defaults to 60 seconds. LED color is Red with Switch set to Off. I go the NuMicro Programming tool from the T-Priv article I originally bricked my device with. Set the tick boxes for APROM and Config. Tried doing multiple times but still happens. Even tried powering down the device with the batteries in to see if it would do something then remove them but still the same thing.

anyone ever figure this out? ive tried the link it isn't working. or can anyone send me the link? I love this vape and its bricked now

VU Sponsors